Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item I Stitched Twice Made An Item Disappear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
**Please Do Not Respond To This Message. I have emailed Wizard101 support, and the problem will likely be solved. Thank you.**

Earlier today, I accidentally stitched a Cha-Cha wig, which was stitched to the Hood of Judgement, to a hat that I didn't want. When I tried to unstitch, the preview didn't show the wig, but showed the design for the Hood of Judgement. I don't have any crowns and I spent them all on this hairstyle. I'm really upset to see 300 crowns go to waste. Is there anything to get my Cha-Cha wig with the Hood of Judgement stats back?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Most likely not, when you have an already stitched item and you stitch with another the that hot with the stats will disappear. My advice would just to be more careful when handling stitching.

Morgan Darkrider 120

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you have 2 items stitched, you need to unstitch them before you can stitch to something else or this happens. You can try support and see if perhaps they will take pity and restore the missing item, but not sure they do that.