Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nodnarb not animus??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
What is up with Nodnarb (Neberyx' minion in Dragonsage Hall) not having animus? He's a dragon/wyrm... he should. He's the only large flying dragon in the game and would make a great houseguest and minion in battle. Hope KI fixes this!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Perhaps you are not a high enough level to collect it, he does actually work.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I'm level 22, so... plenty high. I kept getting "wrong monster type" for him, whether I'm using undead (which gets Neberyx) or wyrm (which should get Nodnarb). Perhaps they fixed it since I messaged them directly a few days ago.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
Yep... still "fail to collect -- wrong monster type".

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I've checked with the designers and Nodnarb (although a dragon) is not flagged as a type of monster you can collect animus from. We'll look at adding him in the future.

Sorry for the confusion.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
Thanks, Dworygn. I hope they decide to add him!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I was all excited when I went into test and could harvest Nodnarb. However, in live, while it says I harvested him during the battle, he's not showing up in my backpack (which makes it impossible to create him as a houseguest). Error? or is he still not added?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Sometimes they don't end up being filed in a logical place, so check every single page in your animus collection. That's the only thing I can think of. Then again, things have gotten rather glitchy this week so who knows... This might be a glitch, too.

Hope you can find Nodnarb and invite him over soon.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
Thanks :) I checked through DS (logical) and the dungeons. I'll check through everything else today. With double animus, I hope I can find him!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
Thanks for the advice on checking the backpack. I did; no luck :( Oh KI...