Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
can you assist me on quest NEEDLE AND FLAME quest says talk to the crafter in ds but it wont let me talk to him my fire cannot talk to the crafter

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
mollyisthebest on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
can you assist me on quest NEEDLE AND FLAME quest says talk to the crafter in ds but it wont let me talk to him my fire cannot talk to the crafter
Since you have the quest Needle and Flame, I am assuming you are needing the recipe. That, you will have to go to Hametsu Village and talk to Katsuko Mukai to get. If I remember correctly, you can find her under a tree in the center of the village.

Defender
May 30, 2010
the quest has me go to the dragonsphire guy to turn in quest but his arrow isnt "!" . i already got the recipe

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
mollyisthebest on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
the quest has me go to the dragonsphire guy to turn in quest but his arrow isnt "!" . i already got the recipe
Do you have the crafted items in your backpack? The mark above his head should be a ? when you return to him with the completed items. If you sold those items by accident, you will have to craft them again then return to the NPC.