Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crowns video problem

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i keep trying to watch a earn crowns video and i keep on getting the same message "something went wrong please try again" and i do but it keeps coming up with the same message help

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
nathan owlhaven on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
i keep trying to watch a earn crowns video and i keep on getting the same message "something went wrong please try again" and i do but it keeps coming up with the same message help
Well this happens either because 1: You already watched a lot of videos and they're finding more for you or 2: Your Adobe isn't updated

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
nathan owlhaven on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
The only thing I can think of is that they don't have any sponsor videos up. To also earn crowns, you can do trivia on KIFree Games for crowns.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i have only watch 1 video and that was about a month ago and my adobe flash player is up to date

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I have a even worse problem with the Watch videos for crowns. I haven't been able to watch any videos all it does is go to the "No videos available - Return to game" on my main account. My Adobe is up to date I even checked on another account I had made for my nieces using the same computer and it gets Videos to watch for crowns. The only video that has never worked for either account are the D-Sports News video, they play but have never giving any crowns.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Marciann49 on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
I have a even worse problem with the Watch videos for crowns. I haven't been able to watch any videos all it does is go to the "No videos available - Return to game" on my main account. My Adobe is up to date I even checked on another account I had made for my nieces using the same computer and it gets Videos to watch for crowns. The only video that has never worked for either account are the D-Sports News video, they play but have never giving any crowns.
The exact same thing is happening to me.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
this happens to me a lot something wired is i was watching a crowns video then the message popped up but i still got the crowns. any way on the chef taste test video witch is the only video im getting the video goes fuzzy and says that the video is now privet im close to just turning off the earn crowns button all together the most ive got per day is 20 and now i cant even get 10 i hope they fix it soon