Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Simple Subject :3

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
If you read this message, that means you're alive, you have rich blood pumping through that caring loving heart, don't stop striving to be yourself, because you are what truly made this world we live on so special, even the odds that you're entire bloodline of ancestries getting together and matching the right amount of stuff to keep the bloodline going, and continue to go until it got to you to make your destiny and continue it... the number of possibility that all those generations, all those eras, all those ages, is astonishing.... So as you sit here reading this post. just know you are loved. Now log off of here, log onto the game, and go punch Malistare in the face.... Thank you

YOU ARE WIZARD101

CAMERON ICEMANCER
CAMERON LIGHTMANCER
CALAMITY MOON
CAMERON FIREMANCER
DESTINY SONG

I'm not doing this to get any charms... just felt like making someone out there smile :)

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
oh my gosh that was the best thing I have ever read

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
camahawk on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
If you read this message, that means you're alive, you have rich blood pumping through that caring loving heart, don't stop striving to be yourself, because you are what truly made this world we live on so special, even the odds that you're entire bloodline of ancestries getting together and matching the right amount of stuff to keep the bloodline going, and continue to go until it got to you to make your destiny and continue it... the number of possibility that all those generations, all those eras, all those ages, is astonishing.... So as you sit here reading this post. just know you are loved. Now log off of here, log onto the game, and go punch Malistare in the face.... Thank you

YOU ARE WIZARD101

CAMERON ICEMANCER
CAMERON LIGHTMANCER
CALAMITY MOON
CAMERON FIREMANCER
DESTINY SONG

I'm not doing this to get any charms... just felt like making someone out there smile :)
"And go punch Malistaire in the face." Loved it. Haha

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
camahawk on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:

YOU ARE WIZARD101

CAMERON ICEMANCER
CAMERON LIGHTMANCER
CALAMITY MOON
CAMERON FIREMANCER
DESTINY SONG

WE Are Wizard101

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
sKochiya on Jan 21, 2017 wrote:
Wrong topic.
umm? how is this a wrong topic?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Lovely message!

Ha.. Go punch Malistaire in the face.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
camahawk on Jan 21, 2017 wrote:
umm? how is this a wrong topic?
This shouldn't be in the dorms, dorms are for suggestions. More likely it should be in Ravenwood.