Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests available but still have locked areas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I have done quests in Northguard, Savarstaad Pass, Mirkholm Keep, and Vigrid Roughland. I have Yardbirds and the Tomes still open, but when I search for new quests I get the message there are no quests available on this world. What am I missing that I can't access any new quests or the locked areas?

Any help is appreciated.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
t100angel on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
I have done quests in Northguard, Savarstaad Pass, Mirkholm Keep, and Vigrid Roughland. I have Yardbirds and the Tomes still open, but when I search for new quests I get the message there are no quests available on this world. What am I missing that I can't access any new quests or the locked areas?

Any help is appreciated.
First off, what level are you? Certain areas of Grizz require you to be a specific level or to have completed a quest possibly in another world. What world were you in that you have not completed?

Here is the link to Grizz Quest Guide on: wizard101central.com

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?394639-Grizzleheim-Quest-Guide

Find in the guide where you are now and if you need to level up some more levels, then do so by going to the next quest you have in your logs. Also, if you have not done the quest "Thief of Spells" You will need to talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town. He will give you a quest "I Know a Guy". Check in Olde Town and see if he has anything for you.

You can create a free account on that site if you have not already done so.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015

Any help is appreciated.
Quests will often have a minimum level. You may need to go to other worlds for a while, then return to pick up the Grizzleheim quests again.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

Any help is appreciated.
Your level might be the problem.

Note that in Grizzleheim, the world is based off of levels, stated another way, each area is required for you to be a certain level before a quest opens up for/to you.

For example, Ravenscar, you've to be at least level 40 to begin questing here.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I'm level 35. I have done all available quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Wisteria.

Where do I need to go? I have open quests on Marleybone and Kembaalung Village, and Aquila. Are any of these the next step? The one time I tried Aquila I got beat pretty quick by the boss.

Any direction to go next is MUCH appreciated.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
t100angel on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
I'm level 35. I have done all available quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Wisteria.

Where do I need to go? I have open quests on Marleybone and Kembaalung Village, and Aquila. Are any of these the next step? The one time I tried Aquila I got beat pretty quick by the boss.

Any direction to go next is MUCH appreciated.
If you have quests in Marleybone that you can be working on, go ahead and do them since that world is the next main world.

Have you tried using your quest finder? The quest finder works better if you are in an area that you have been questing in. If you are in Chelsea Court, use it there, If Hyde Park, to the same. Just being in a world doesn't necessarily make the quest finder point you in the right direction unless you have done most quests and can't find your next one.

Aquila, Mount Olympus, isn't an easy run if you are trying to solo it at your level. You should have at least one other to assist you.

I would also suggest that you set up a free account on wizard101central.com

There are guides for all worlds as well as Wiki and message boards. You will find that it will be easier to get help through that fan site.

If you are losing your quest sequence, you might need to contact support to find out why.