Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zarozinia the deathsong won't stop following me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
This is has been an ongoing issue. First my Life wizard now my balance wizard. They are both level 110 and finished Khrysallis some time ago. I notified support of the problem with my life wizard a year ago. Nothing was done. This happened to my Balance wizard just today. I can not get rid of Zarozinia the Deathsong. It is annoying and keeps me from helping friends in that world. I have been a paying member for a long time. You all can put out a new world but you can not seem to fix the problems you create in another. I sent in a support ticket on my balance wizard with a picture. It is the same thing I did when the problem first arose with my Life Wizard.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
vicunicornheart on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
This is has been an ongoing issue. First my Life wizard now my balance wizard. They are both level 110 and finished Khrysallis some time ago. I notified support of the problem with my life wizard a year ago. Nothing was done. This happened to my Balance wizard just today. I can not get rid of Zarozinia the Deathsong. It is annoying and keeps me from helping friends in that world. I have been a paying member for a long time. You all can put out a new world but you can not seem to fix the problems you create in another. I sent in a support ticket on my balance wizard with a picture. It is the same thing I did when the problem first arose with my Life Wizard.
This is something that some players don't really complain about (sorry if I sounded mean in that sentence). When Zarozinia follows you, you receive a boost in accuracy by 20% and a boost in pierce by 25%. Who wants to get rid of free boosts? I understand having her follow you everywhere can be annoying, but those boosts can make helping your friends easier. Since Khrysalis is a somewhat old world Kingsisle probably won't be trying to fix bugs in that world. Kingsisle will most likely be fixing bugs in newer worlds.

Hope this answered your question!

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
lizzermaybay on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
This is something that some players don't really complain about (sorry if I sounded mean in that sentence). When Zarozinia follows you, you receive a boost in accuracy by 20% and a boost in pierce by 25%. Who wants to get rid of free boosts? I understand having her follow you everywhere can be annoying, but those boosts can make helping your friends easier. Since Khrysalis is a somewhat old world Kingsisle probably won't be trying to fix bugs in that world. Kingsisle will most likely be fixing bugs in newer worlds.

Hope this answered your question!
That is completely untrue. That's like saying there's a gamebreaking bug in Marleybone which gives players crowns but since it's in MB KingsIsle won't fix it. Very untrue.

Also, when you complete the world and still have Zarozinia the Deathsong following you, you don't continue to receive the bonuses. It's just a visual glitch that won't go away.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
Zarozinia is following my Balance wizard, but not my Fire. Both have finished Khrysalis main quests, so I'm not sure what the difference is between the two. My Fire wizard completed all quests up through the Hive (she's got a few stragglers), but my Balance has a couple of stragglers from the Bastion. That might be making the difference.

You could post this in Halston's Lab, or maybe Dworgyn will be kind enough to move this thread there - since this may either be a glitch, or a side-effect of not completing a particular quest.

Alia Misthaven