Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Resetting Character's Appearance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Hello my fellow wizards! I was wondering if anyone else has ever wished for an appearance reset potion or something similar? For instance, I have my level 110 that I created years ago. Back then I was younger and I had a different mindset, so I had chosen pink hair and I named her Hannah Rosethorn. Now I have a different mindset and I do not appreciate the appearance anymore so I constantly wear a hood, and I do not have the freedom of choosing horns or anything that shows hair without showing my pink hair or having a name that does not match my appearance. I know that there are hairstyles in the crown shop for sale, but they do not stay while having horns on, which is exactly what I am aiming for. I think that there should be a potion for sale in the crown shop or something similar, but perhaps less than 5,000 crowns or maybe 2,500 crowns? It is just changing the beginning cosmetic settings after all, its not like the 'skip to 50' one for 30,000 where you skip about half the game. I am asking KingsIsle to consider this idea, I am sure others who are big in the customization area of the game would love it.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
I Definetly need something like that my ice wizard has long brown hair that doesn't look cool with a hat on so I need to change to blue hair with shorter hair for a better look.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Dragonrider12403 on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Hello my fellow wizards! I was wondering if anyone else has ever wished for an appearance reset potion or something similar? For instance, I have my level 110 that I created years ago. Back then I was younger and I had a different mindset, so I had chosen pink hair and I named her Hannah Rosethorn. Now I have a different mindset and I do not appreciate the appearance anymore so I constantly wear a hood, and I do not have the freedom of choosing horns or anything that shows hair without showing my pink hair or having a name that does not match my appearance. I know that there are hairstyles in the crown shop for sale, but they do not stay while having horns on, which is exactly what I am aiming for. I think that there should be a potion for sale in the crown shop or something similar, but perhaps less than 5,000 crowns or maybe 2,500 crowns? It is just changing the beginning cosmetic settings after all, its not like the 'skip to 50' one for 30,000 where you skip about half the game. I am asking KingsIsle to consider this idea, I am sure others who are big in the customization area of the game would love it.
The fact that you'll always have people stitching and people in the Dye Shop indicates how much people enjoy the little customization options we've available to us in the game.

But to continue on your point, you're right, many of us have made our first couple wizards with possibly the most ridiculous name and hence, ridiculous look which so long ago, thought was just so cool, but now? Not so much.

2,500 crowns sounds just about right for such a potion.

I know I'd be buying it!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I have 2 wizards at level 110 with red hair. That color was cool at first. Now I don't like it. Resetting character's appearance would be a great improvement for the game.