Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Carpet Mount (ASK QUESTIONS HERE)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I have a quick question. So if I bought crowns before the month of November, I am not eligible to get the celestial carpet mount? And if I buy crowns between the month of November, then will I get the mount? Only direct answers please.

Alejandro

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
Ok I was reading up on the new Celestial Carpet mount announced on the "login" page and it says:

• If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT
  • If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT

• However, I purchased crowns on the 2nd of November. which was before this was announced, so my question is:

Do I still qualify for the new mount? I didn't receive one yet.

I am asking on here first to see if I should send an email in to support.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, am I jumping the gun and just need to wait until the promotion is over to get the mount?

Explorer
    Mar 13, 2009
    I read the terms about purchasing crowns to qualify for the new flying carpet mount (which looks amazing). My question is: Does a purchase of a bundle or game card also qualify?

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    I've combined a couple of threads here, and I'm going to pin the post for awhile. That way if there are any questions about this promotion, we can keep them in one thread.

First, here is the promotion: https://www.wizard101.com/game/celestial-carpet

Please note that if you scroll down on that page there is also an FAQ that may answer your question.

Second, let me answer a couple questions above:

~~

- I purchased crowns on the 2nd of November. which was before this was announced, so my question is: Do I still qualify for the new mount? I didn't receive one yet.

Answer: Yes. If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT you are eligible. As to why you haven't received your mount yet, mounts will not be distributed to Gift Boxes until "Early December" per the FAQ page linked above.

~~
    - So if I bought crowns before the month of November, I am not eligible to get the celestial carpet mount? And if I buy crowns between the month of November, then will I get the mount?

Answer: Correct. Per the FAQ page: If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT you are eligible.

~~
    - Does a purchase of a bundle or game card also qualify?

Answer: Yes, but remember it will need to be "redeemed" in the time frame, not just purchased -- Per the FAQ page: An active Wizard101 Membership or Crowns added from a pre-paid card counts if it is redeemed during the eligible time frame.

Defender
    Apr 06, 2013
    Dworgyn on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
    I've combined a couple of threads here, and I'm going to pin the post for awhile. That way if there are any questions about this promotion, we can keep them in one thread.

First, here is the promotion: https://www.wizard101.com/game/celestial-carpet

Please note that if you scroll down on that page there is also an FAQ that may answer your question.

Second, let me answer a couple questions above:

~~

- I purchased crowns on the 2nd of November. which was before this was announced, so my question is: Do I still qualify for the new mount? I didn't receive one yet.

Answer: Yes. If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT you are eligible. As to why you haven't received your mount yet, mounts will not be distributed to Gift Boxes until "Early December" per the FAQ page linked above.

~~
    - So if I bought crowns before the month of November, I am not eligible to get the celestial carpet mount? And if I buy crowns between the month of November, then will I get the mount?

Answer: Correct. Per the FAQ page: If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT you are eligible.

~~
    - Does a purchase of a bundle or game card also qualify?

Answer: Yes, but remember it will need to be "redeemed" in the time frame, not just purchased -- Per the FAQ page: An active Wizard101 Membership or Crowns added from a pre-paid card counts if it is redeemed during the eligible time frame.
    Oh ok got it now. Thanks Ki for the support.

Alejandro

Survivor
    Jul 21, 2009
    My question is this about the Celestial Carpet Mount. Does all accounts that are under a family account that does have an active membership still qualify for the mount? It talks about the parent account under the FAQ but nothing is said about family account.

Illuminator
    Aug 03, 2016
    I read the info yesterday but am still unclear when we get the new mount. End of November?

I only ask because I didn't see it in the gifts box. (I have gifts from bundles I haven't claimed yet, because I want to be highest level to claim the gear. But it's not in the list.)

Thanks in advance for the mount btw.

Survivor
    Sep 07, 2016
    Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    Ladilove on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
    My question is this about the Celestial Carpet Mount. Does all accounts that are under a family account that does have an active membership still qualify for the mount? It talks about the parent account under the FAQ but nothing is said about family account.
    Yes. In this case all accounts that have an active membership on November 29th (whether classified as a parent or child account) will receive the mount.

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    SparkleTude on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
    I read the info yesterday but am still unclear when we get the new mount. End of November?

I only ask because I didn't see it in the gifts box. (I have gifts from bundles I haven't claimed yet, because I want to be highest level to claim the gear. But it's not in the list.)

Thanks in advance for the mount btw.
    Early December.

Hope you enjoy your mount!

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    ahsatan13 on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
    How fast is the mount?
    40% speed boost.

Survivor
    Jun 02, 2012
    How do you get one for each school? I have two wizards and you will only provide for one.

Delver
    Dec 15, 2009
    I bought a $10 game card for 5000 crowns and redeemed it today. Am I eligible?

Survivor
    Apr 09, 2016
    reyes107 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
    Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I have a quick question. So if I bought crowns before the month of November, I am not eligible to get the celestial carpet mount? And if I buy crowns between the month of November, then will I get the mount? Only direct answers please.

Alejandro
    i am pretty shore that you need to buy crowns ( IN ) november

Illuminator
    Aug 03, 2016
    Dworgyn on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
    Early December.

Hope you enjoy your mount!
    Thank you so much!

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    wolfgreatheart on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
    How do you get one for each school? I have two wizards and you will only provide for one.
    It's only one per account. sorry.

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    MalvinHawkRunner on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
    I bought a $10 game card for 5000 crowns and redeemed it today. Am I eligible?
    Yes. If the card was redeemed on 5 November 2016, that counts!

Defender
    Aug 03, 2015
    Can you ever buy the mount off the crown shop or is this just a one off promotion?

A+ Student
    Mar 31, 2009
    Trigon101060 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
    Can you ever buy the mount off the crown shop or is this just a one off promotion?
    My guess is a promotion, so I'd get it while you can. (They've done other promotions in the past that haven't made a return)

Survivor
    Oct 02, 2015
    Question I have a wizard and Pirate101 on same account and I bought crowns on pirate does that qualify if their on the same account or do I have to buy crowns on the wizard account?

Defender
    Jun 23, 2016
    This might sound dumb, and I apologizes if it was already asked and answered...

But is the "Celestial Carpet Mount" 1 per account or per character on the account?

I know children accounts get one along with the Parent Account, but what if I have 3 or 4 characters does each get one or do I have to figure who I want to have it among my characters?

Survivor
    Jul 01, 2013
    Hi,

Is the Carpet Dye able to the color we wanted too?

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    Apple Jack on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
    Question I have a wizard and Pirate101 on same account and I bought crowns on pirate does that qualify if their on the same account or do I have to buy crowns on the wizard account?
    Yes, That qualifies you since Crowns can be used for either account.

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    Andhanni on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
    This might sound dumb, and I apologizes if it was already asked and answered...

But is the "Celestial Carpet Mount" 1 per account or per character on the account?

I know children accounts get one along with the Parent Account, but what if I have 3 or 4 characters does each get one or do I have to figure who I want to have it among my characters?
    one per account.

Geographer
    Jun 06, 2008
    Zonum10100 on Nov 18, 2016 wrote:
    Hi,

Is the Carpet Dye able to the color we wanted too?
    Sorry. It is not a dye-able mount.