Get the New Celestial Carpet Mount!
We're celebrating the launch of Mirage with a new Celestial Carpet (Permanent) mount! You may be wondering, how do I get this awesome flying carpet mount?
How do I qualify to get the Celestial Carpet?
- If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT
- If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT
How and when do I get my Celestial Carpet?
- You will receive the Celestial Carpet Mount in your Wizard101 Gift window
- Expect your mount to fly to your Wizard in early December
Do I have to have a Wizard101 Membership AND buy Crowns to qualify?
No. You only need one of the two.
I have an active Wizard101 Membership already; do I get the mount?
If your Wizard101 Membership is active on Nov. 29th, then you will get the mount.
How does purchasing Crowns from a parent account work for this promotion?
• If you purchase Crowns through the online cart for a child account from your master account, the child will receive the mount.
• If you purchase Crowns on your parent account and then transfer Crowns to your child’s account, only the parent account will receive the mount. In other words, transferring Crowns from a parent account to a child account will not qualify the child for the mount.
Is there a certain amount of Crowns you need to buy in order to get the mount?
No. Any Crowns purchase amount qualifies you to get the mount.
Crowns are applied account wide. If I buy Crowns this month for use on Pirate101, do I still qualify for the mount?
If I buy Crowns on Grub Guardian, do I qualify for the mount?
What about gift certificates? If people either send or receive one, are they eligible?
• If you are gifted a Wizard101 Membership, you are eligible for the mount if you have an active Wizard101 Membership on your account on Nov. 29th
• If you gift a Wizard101 Membership to someone else, you are not eligible for the mount because your account will not have an active Wizard101 Membership on Nov. 29th
• If you are gifted Crowns through a gift certificate, you are eligible for the mount if you redeemed the gift certificate on your account between Nov. 1st and Nov. 29th, 2016.
• If you gift Crowns through a gift certificate, you are not eligible for the mount because the Crowns were not redeemed on your account.
Can I get the mount in Canada if I bought Crowns or will this promotion only happen in the US?
This promotion is available to all regardless of location.
Do claiming free codes for Crowns count toward this promotion?
No, this promotion only applies for actual Crowns purchases.
Do pre-paid card Wizard101 Memberships or Crowns count for this?
Yes, an active Wizard101 Membership or Crowns added from a pre-paid card counts if it is redeemed during the eligible timeframe.
Is the Celestial Carpet Mount redeemable on all characters or only one?
You will receive one mount per qualifying account.