Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Death Spell - Skeletal Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
I'm level 62 death and I'm supposed to have the level 58 spell which is the skeletal dragon. I have the quest for it because it's telling me to go to Nidavellir in Grizzleheim. I didn't have crowns at the time so I just moved on through the game without getting the spell. But now I have a membership and I went to finish that quest but for some reason I can't get through the door to Nidavellir. I checked my connection and eveything's working fine. I just can't get through those doors.
Is this a glitch or is there something I have done wrong? I haven't completed all of Grizzleheim but I didn't think I would need to if I'm just going in there for a school quest.
All answers will be highly appreciated, thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You need to complete the Grizzleheim questline up to the point where the King gives you the quest to go there to defeat Jotun, if you are going there on your own. If you have a friend with access to the area, just port to him inside and you should be able to get the spell quest completed without doing all Grizzleheim.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
You have to complete mirkholm keep to get the king to talk to you and give you the quest to defeat jotun in nidavellir. Until you get the Jotun quest the doors are locked to you. Nidavellir can be soloed but its very time consuming. If you want to get through it quickly you are going to need to bring friends.