Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-2-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy 8th Birthday, Wizards! A birthday, a Friday, what could make the day better?

On this fine day, we're going to take a break from FEEDBACK and call this... Fluffy Feelings Friday. Today, I'd like you to call someone out who's either been a great friend, helped you out, or has done something special for you in your time journeying through the Spiral. Give them some 8th birthday love!

I'd like to cheat a little and call out a big group. Happy birthday to all of our amazing, loyal, and fine community members. We <3 you and we're celebrating 8 years because of you all!

Have a wonderful Wizard birthday weekend, and check out all the cool stuff going on in the Spiral to celebrate!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Shoutout to my best friend Destiny Legendrunner, she’s a great friend, she’s always nice and fun, she’s funny and can always make me excited o:

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I would like to give a shout out to the wonderful workers at KI. I have sent so many emails to them with bugs, problems, and questions and they always answered every single one! The workers at KI are one in a million and I love every single one of them! Thanks KI! And Happy 8th Birthday to Wizard101!

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Oh I can't name just one person everyone in wizards has been so great so I'm just going to shoutout to everyone in wizard101 thanks for all the fun and wonderful memories and thank you kingsisle for making a beloved game that makes great memories for years to come happy birthday

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Definitely Stars of the Spiral owner Kelsey Fireheart . She has helped me so many times with Wizard101, Pirate101, troubles with anything, and has enriched my experience with both game. Now that I also help work with her on the site, it's an even more enjoyable time! Here's to you Kelsey

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Though i am a member and alway will be. Can we do something for the crown players and people who spent a certain amount of money on the game. Like a mount giveaway to those who spent up to this much money on the game. Like they did with those for had an account from the beginning got a mount. Something of that nature. The more you've spent the more prizes you're eligible for. Doesn't have to be major. Like a simple mount of for this, new stitchable gear sets, or a pet. The way to determine is how much you spent. You can even give an elixir that gives double pet or gardening experience for a day. Because they don't get benefits.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
My good friend James for helping for all these years

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I would like to call out Destiny Rain. I joined an adult non pvp group on Facebook and she is one of the admins there. She is the reason I got started gardening in which now I am obsessed with. She constantly helps me with pets and always is a bucket of knowledge on any questions asked about the game. I noticed she is like that with everyone. She ask for nothing in return and is an overall awesome person. With this being said, I personally would like to thank her.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I'm calling out my friend Daniel, because without his support, I wouldn't be playing Wizard101 today.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Major props to

Victoria Moonsong
Kimberly Nighteyes
Ryan Goldenpants
Dewbag

Community Leader
There's so many shout outs I can give. The Wizard101 Community is amazing. We have stick together through everything over the years. I think If I named everyone, I would be writing a book, so I want to give them all a shout out. Wizard101 Social Media Community has been so amazing and supportive. We're an online family.
Wizard101 Central, wow, what can I say? Jester, Central is my home. Thank you for putting up with me .

KingsIsle, Thank you for the 8 years of fun. May there be many more to come. Hugs, you deserve all the shout outs for putting up with us crazy bunch of Wizards.

Dworgyn , Arthur Wethersfield and Falmea

Arthur Wethersfield Shout out for housing!!!!! Never stop, I love my housing.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
My friend Tristan Soulblood, who quested with me until the end of Avalon. Two guys named Duncan and Dugan, who helped us throughout Celestia and Azteca. My brother Gavin Shadowblood, who made it through Dragonspyre, and finally all those people who sold the reagents I needed, helped me with a boss, or brought me to an area I didn't have access to.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Shoutout to my friends for helping me to max I would not be max today with out there support.
AliaDreamSmith level 110

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Besides being a great game, W101 is truly a great community. Hugs to my fellow Mercs for Hire & Max Stats Pet team members -- it's an honor to roll with all of you & I'm proud of what we've accomplished. Shouts out to the staff and mods at Duelist and Central, without whom we might feel lost.

Much aloha to my friends in game, especially my pet, PvP, and questing buddies. If not for you, I might still be an unranked level 20 with a teen stray piggle.

Many many thanks to the devs, customer service staff, and community leaders who make it all happen! Happy birthday, and many more!!

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
I'm calling out:

• Duncan Iron
  • Luis LifeHaven
  • Erin LightSteed
  • plus even more friends
  • and KI for making this wonderful game
  • especially those who tried to argue against a damage cap

Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
Lial swifthead he is fun to go into dungeons with and his wide variety of pets

Survivor
Jun 25, 2015
Shout out to all the wizards who have provided me with moral support by standing on the sides of the battle waiting for me to let them go to the next floor in the tower.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Survivor
May 20, 2013
I'd like to give a huge shoutout to erin, blake, Genevieve, and my irl friends who showed me this amazing game in the first place. Love you all :)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Sep 3, 2016 wrote:
There's so many shout outs I can give. The Wizard101 Community is amazing. We have stick together through everything over the years. I think If I named everyone, I would be writing a book, so I want to give them all a shout out. Wizard101 Social Media Community has been so amazing and supportive. We're an online family.
Wizard101 Central, wow, what can I say? Jester, Central is my home. Thank you for putting up with me .

KingsIsle, Thank you for the 8 years of fun. May there be many more to come. Hugs, you deserve all the shout outs for putting up with us crazy bunch of Wizards.

Dworgyn , Arthur Wethersfield and Falmea

Arthur Wethersfield Shout out for housing!!!!! Never stop, I love my housing.
I'm calling out Paige MoonShade, even though I doubt she remembers me! I met her through "Wizened Wizards" on Wizard101Central several years ago, as Jonathan Ashstaff, my balance wizard. Unfortunately, I had to leave the game for a while, and I don't know if I made much of an impression before I left, but she helped a lot of us enjoy the game a lot more than we would've without her!

I'm hoping that I find a group of friends like that again, now that I'm back!

Jonathan Lionheart

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Thank you to the wiki team on Wizard101 centeral for helping me to plan out my quest stacking.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2015
I would like to give a huge shoutout to SuriMoonHeart for helping me when I got a bit stuck with some bosses. Also, I want to shoutout to all at KI for making this game possible, and hope it continues for many years to come.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Thank you so much to my friend Alyssa Shadowsong !

We actually finished azteca in a day that we were questing together from saltmeadow swamp to xibalba. We are now in khrysalis today, started this morning at 9:00 AM, it is currently 5:45 PM and we are just starting the 2nd part :)

I am a balance wizard, I blade her and she attacks. She is so kind and nice and I thank her for being on w101 and making it a better place.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I love this idea!

Thank you Falling Emeralds for seeing the potential in me before I even saw it in myself. Your Hoarding Halfang invitation is what made me realize how much I love assisting this community.

Thank you to Jester and Olivia for making the incredible fansite, Wizard101 Central. It's become a great beacon in the community where players of all ages can gather and talk about the game they love so dearly. I appreciate all the effort and work you two have put in to make the site what it is today.

Thank you to Caspeen for putting up with me. You will always be my derby partner in crime. I know I drive you bonkers, but isn't that what friends are for? ;) Thank you for all that you've done for derby!

Thank you to all of the central staff members for being such active community members. Whether they're taking care of the wiki, moderating the forums, or running PvP tournaments, they help make the site run smoothly.

Thank you to all of my fellow Mercenaries for Hire for giving so much of your time to this community. Each and every one of you has truly impacted me and I'm glad to have met you. We're all one big crazy family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you to all of the people who read my fansite. I love blogging and seeing your feedback always makes me smile.

A HUGE thank you to Dworgyn for everything he does. I know this community can't be easy to handle, so thanks for bearing with us!

The same goes for everyone at KI. Thanks for making the game that we all know and love!

And although they are no longer at KI, a big thanks to both Professor Greyroses (Leala and Kiersten), #JuliaFromKI, and everyone else who was unfortunately caught in the company layoffs. Your impact on the game will never be forgotten.

And lastly, a tremendous thank you to everyone in the community who has made guides, contributed to the wiki, or helped another player in some way. You all help make this community amazing.
~Vanessa Mythdust