Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Dropped Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2015
I would like the option to delete Loremaster learned spells from our decks. My Balance Wizard has learned Krampus & Luminous Weaver so far and I would like the option to basically unlearn these spells, that I will never use.

Survivor
May 31, 2014
Switchu on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
I would like the option to delete Loremaster learned spells from our decks. My Balance Wizard has learned Krampus & Luminous Weaver so far and I would like the option to basically unlearn these spells, that I will never use.
Yeah I wish they would implement this into the game as well. Also wish that you can exchange lore master spells with other people so you could help them, but I don't know if that's gonna happen...

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
TheBananaSlug on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
Or you could just, yknow, not equip them.
LOL, yeah, that's what i was going to say.

I'm sure I have spells I've never equipped, but there's no problem with that, and who knows? someday I might.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Switchu on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
my balance has revenant and weaver from the packs; i've never used them for anything, and i just crafted the spells i wanted (savage paw & loremaster) since i farmed for over a year with no drops.

just don't put them in your deck, and you're all set.

-von