Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Chests

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
After opening Silver Chests in Azteca and receiving some really nice TCs... Efreet, Forest Lord, Leviathan, Sun Serpent, Bone Dragon etc... I think it's funny that those same Silver Chests in Khrysalis seem to have an awful lot of Scarab TCs. Death Scarab, Fire Beetle, Life Scarab. It just seems a bit out of whack to me.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I'm not in Khrysalis, however, no lie, I was looking at your posts and stumbled across this, lol.

In Khrysalis which is a high-leveled world, the wizards almost have no use for these scarabs. Even with multiple spells (Sun I believe) added onto it, it would make barely a dent in an enemies' health. All silver chests, depending on the world, should maybe have TC's that relate to the levels.

A small problem might be lower levels teleporting to their higher leveled friends and finding these cards, however that's not really a concern. I see where you're coming from, and I believe there should be something done about this.

Hannah GoldenRiver
Level 53