Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

arcanum + possible world of jack rabbit

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Omg the arcanum is so cool!!!!!! It was so fun exploring the super cool classrooms and guessing what world all the teachers/scholars are from!!! I think the death one(I think it was death but whichever one the tall cat was) was from mirage which might be the next world!!!! Also the balance rabbit(jack whisperwind) I didn't recognize. Also everything in his room were not things I had seen in the game before. I was thinking the maybe he came from like a Native American kinda world that maybe be coming after Polaris or after mirage!! What do you think of all the "scholars" and where do you think they're from? Also is there anyone else who can't get into the astral and shadow schools?

-Sierra Pearl

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
The death scholar is from Mirage
The Ice Scholar is from Polaris
The Storm Scholar is from Celestia
and Baba Yaga is obviously from Polaris

The Balance, Life and Fire Scholars were from a world I do not recognize however.
The Balance Scholar is possibly from Skull Island (Thinking of One-Eyed Jack from Pirate)
But (to my knowledge) we have never seen Dwarves or Koalas from any other world.
This is probably hinting at new worlds in the future

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
The death scholar is from Mirage
The Ice Scholar is from Polaris
The Storm Scholar is from Celestia
and Baba Yaga is obviously from Polaris

The Balance, Life and Fire Scholars were from a world I do not recognize however.
The Balance Scholar is possibly from Skull Island (Thinking of One-Eyed Jack from Pirate)
But (to my knowledge) we have never seen Dwarves or Koalas from any other world.
This is probably hinting at new worlds in the future
There were also rabbits in wysteria

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I think the worlds will be:

- Polaris
- Mirage
- Empyrea
- Wallaru ??
- Darkmoor ?? (Could have its own world)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I'm not sure which one it was, but there was one of them with Native American stuff all over the walls. According to my friend, that's Cool Ranch from Pirate101.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Jaki Whisperwind is a jackrabbit, & she's the new Balance Scholar in the Arcanum. Don't know which world she's from, though, but maybe we may hear insights of her world one day.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
SparkySywer on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I'm not sure which one it was, but there was one of them with Native American stuff all over the walls. According to my friend, that's Cool Ranch from Pirate101.
Have also heard this. Cool Ranch seems an unpopular chapter in p101 so I am hoping the wizard team will implement this in a better way.

Is it just me, or are others a little surprised to see hints of Native American content in the Spiral (excepting of course, Azteca)? My guess is game designers need to be fairly careful with co-opting symbols and cultural icons of extant, living indigenous cultures, because there's a lot of socio-political and even legal matters that come into play here.

For once I would really actually like a game setting that explores one of the many North American cultures in a respectful and honest way. And that the representations are guided by input from recognized members of that culture, not ripped off of a variety of different, distinct cultures and cobbled together into a pseudo-culture. All the same I don't see w101 being bent to any political or social-cultural purposes, it should remain a game for everyone to enjoy and not a pulpit for airing political views.

Azteca tended to skirt around the basic historic facts, but in a humorous way, keeping the focus on the aztecosaurs and the comet, and making a lighthearted jab at the vast cultural gap between the Monquistans and the dinos. There's still a little eclectic sprinkling of cultures from a vast area, but they seem to be recognized as separate, and assigned to separate zones and separate entities. Ptera guys and mountain dinos from Andean cultures, lowland birds adopted Mayan names, the people of Three Points and the Zocalo are mostly Aztec related, etc.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Death - Mirage
Ice - Polaris
Storm - Celestia
Myth - Polaris

thats all i know

Angela Gem, Level 110

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i am still in celesta but i have been to the Arcanum and i think that either the moose teacher is from Polaris or a Canada baed on the pictures. and same for the balance teacher i think she is from a native american america world. and the life teacher is from a Australia world. and from there idk

remember is

Wolf ice bringer level 62