Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collection quest drop rates

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
I'm a grandmaster sorcerer in celestia in the very ending part of the storm riven after you dive into that small underwater area. I'm on the second collection quest down there defeating shadow web constructs and going for collecting only one or maybe two of something and I've now done 12 battles with them aka defeating 24 of them and I still haven't gotten any. Also it takes a while for me to do these battles because I'm soloing on balance. I think they should up the drop rates because 0/24 is crazy!!!! Is anyone else having the same problem or do I just have really bad luck?

-Sierra Pearl
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
I solo most of Celestia, but found defeat to be a regular part of the experience. The collect quests were tough as you could get a lot of Zero collected battles. The few times I had friends or other questers join the battle the collection rate was unchanged. I had a lot of Zero found battles, regardless of the number of opponents.

Good Luck!

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I'm having the same problem with my storm since Celestia. I remember hearing an update months earlier about drop rates increasing for the first arc (Wizard city- Dragonspyre) The lower drop rates in Celestia- Khrysalis are very noticeable.