Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

using double smoke screen in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
Should the double smoke screen strategy (one ___ with fire mastery using tc screen, one fire using normal) be allowed? It really is a strategy that should be illegal because the other team cannot do anything cause of the 85% chance to fizz. You basically win automatically.

Sincerely,
a person who cares about the ability to cast something in pvp

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
I agree with you, however sometimes I use smoke screen to save my team a round or so. I believe that it can be used, just fair if only one per 2 rounds.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Shiloh415 on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
I agree with you, however sometimes I use smoke screen to save my team a round or so. I believe that it can be used, just fair if only one per 2 rounds.
I agree (sometime be trap) sometime people ruin into immunity wizard (any school be immunity not just ice wizard)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Brian BattleHammer on Sep 13, 2015 wrote:
Should the double smoke screen strategy (one ___ with fire mastery using tc screen, one fire using normal) be allowed? It really is a strategy that should be illegal because the other team cannot do anything cause of the 85% chance to fizz. You basically win automatically.

Sincerely,
a person who cares about the ability to cast something in pvp
It's not cumulative that way. It doesn't become 85%. You can use Infallible or increase your accuracy.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DylanLionEyes on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
It's not cumulative that way. It doesn't become 85%. You can use Infallible or increase your accuracy.
possible & hard use school mastery amulet (don't use it when jade gear on ice wizard)

make pvp so, hard for ice because use allot school use dispel on ice wizard vs ice wizard , they common dispel they will use vs ice (dispel ice, dispel balance, dispel life, dispel death, dispel myth) ice try so, much win pvp

(reason give them immunity to much people people rude to school of ice) complain heath/resist but don't care!

but more talent then that ice will have but haven't got yet others then resist/heath)

Answer: Spell, Strength, Armor Resist>PierceResist, Heavy Wand>(give more block only school would pick only allow use heavy wand be:

1st: galleon heavy wand() Size: Heavy-Large (enormous) ~extent~ after enormous to (Epic, Mega, Ultra, Exalted, Medusa
2nd: frigate heavy wand() Size: Heavy-Medium (humongous)
3rd: skiff heavy wand() Size: Hull-Heavy Small (heavy-light)
4th: dinky heavy wand() Size: Small (light-low heavy)