Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

easier way to hatch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
I think that their should be a big book in the hatchery that is like how the bazaar works. People could put one pet into the book and type what pet the wanted. There could be a big list of every pet alphabetized. Then there would be a big list of talents alphabetized. The talents and pet on a label along with a picture could be on one page of the book. Other people could search through a that big list of pets or talents without submitting a pet and find the pet they want and then wahoo! the pets would lay an egg.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
captain jarlaxle on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
I think that their should be a big book in the hatchery that is like how the bazaar works. People could put one pet into the book and type what pet the wanted. There could be a big list of every pet alphabetized. Then there would be a big list of talents alphabetized. The talents and pet on a label along with a picture could be on one page of the book. Other people could search through a that big list of pets or talents without submitting a pet and find the pet they want and then wahoo! the pets would lay an egg.
Because I 'don't mind' all the noobs wanting to hatch with my new and improved perfect SPUFD pet, THIS IDEA IS (almost) PERFECT!

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Yes true because actually I'm bored using wizard101central it's a ton of work... they can import data from there into useful friendly format. When I just started the game I had no idea about that site and all the good stuff it had so I missed a lot.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I dunno, that kinda kills the whole gambling aspect of the thing. Like, there'd be no factor of mysteriousness in it.
I'll just throw in my two cents here; how about putting a small tab on a pet's page that shows how much it'd cost to hatch if it was the father?