Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help i worked hard! :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
I am in the first dungeon in krokatopia and i defeated the first boss and to get the staff went back and wont let me place the staff down! now im stuck on the quest and cant to anything and i dont want to make a new character and redo all of it it took me 7 days to get this far im very slow i really need help! :( please someone help me!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RealGamer99 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I am in the first dungeon in krokatopia and i defeated the first boss and to get the staff went back and wont let me place the staff down! now im stuck on the quest and cant to anything and i dont want to make a new character and redo all of it it took me 7 days to get this far im very slow i really need help! :( please someone help me!
First of all, since you left the dungeon and probably logged out of the game, you lost all of your progress and you will have to start it again.

For the staff, you walk onto the square platform that is near Prof. Winthrop. There is just one spot on that platform, and it is near the upper right corner of the platform. When you get near that spot, the "x" will appear on your screen. It's just a matter of walking around until you hit the right spot.

In case you need more details on the Throne Room of Fire quest, this guide might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?46831-Swordroll-s-Guide-to-The-Throne-Room-of-Fire

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Have some water, a snack and a comfy chair. Dungeons have to be done all at once, or you can go, but you have to return in less then 30 minutes. If not you have to redo it from the start.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 49 theurgist

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
that will happen to me with other things sometimes i will have to log out to the character selection and then log back in again it usually works but science i am lvl 47 i cant remember if that particular dungeon resets after 30 minutes or if you leave or log out in general
over all try to log out and log back in from the character selection

hope this works

Laura MythHunter 47 and