Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hello!
I was thinking of a cool installment they could make for W101.
For people who dont like to do crowns, why not make house tournaments? Just need a house with an arena then create the tourney by going to the crown shop and clicking a little blip that say "Home Tournament", the cost is 100,000 gold, and drops from home tourneys are still good but not nearly as good as offical arena tournaments. Like for first place, you get a trophy that looks like it was made of tin, second place trophey made of cardboard, thanfor third place a drawing of a trophy. Drop variety is caused by level limits and requirements. Like for 1-10 comepetitors can get some powerful for their level gear if they come in at least at 7th place, less than that they get standard gear from boss battles they can access. Players enter these by paying 2500 (or less) gold at a place in the commons, aka a little stall made of wood with a sign that says Home tournament registration. Basically same system as offical tournaments with the exception of it being a bit lowsier.
Hope you like this KI and readers!

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
noahdd on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello!
I was thinking of a cool installment they could make for W101.
For people who dont like to do crowns, why not make house tournaments? Just need a house with an arena then create the tourney by going to the crown shop and clicking a little blip that say "Home Tournament", the cost is 100,000 gold, and drops from home tourneys are still good but not nearly as good as offical arena tournaments. Like for first place, you get a trophy that looks like it was made of tin, second place trophey made of cardboard, thanfor third place a drawing of a trophy. Drop variety is caused by level limits and requirements. Like for 1-10 comepetitors can get some powerful for their level gear if they come in at least at 7th place, less than that they get standard gear from boss battles they can access. Players enter these by paying 2500 (or less) gold at a place in the commons, aka a little stall made of wood with a sign that says Home tournament registration. Basically same system as offical tournaments with the exception of it being a bit lowsier.
Hope you like this KI and readers!
Haha! This is a fascinating idea! I love the trophy part the most

Good idea. Keep them coming.
Wolf Skullslinger

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Wolf Skullslinger on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Haha! This is a fascinating idea! I love the trophy part the most

Good idea. Keep them coming.
Wolf Skullslinger
Thanks Skullslinger.

Defender