Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Pet?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
This is just a thought off the top of my head, but what would people think about a gardening pet? Since we have the Red Barn Farmhouse, which is dedicated to those of us who love to garden, a gardening pet might be a fun idea. Said pet would come with gardening treasure cards, and like crafting, the cards would require a "cool down" period, ie, you could use one once every 24 hours or something along those lines. The pet would also add energy rather than health or mana. Maybe a robin for spring, or a dragonfly; something garden oriented for the physical design.

Again, off the top of my head. There are pets for specific schools, pets that are geared toward PvP and PvE, why not a pet for gardening?

Erin Ice Weaver, Arch Mage Ice Wizard, working towards Legendary Gardener.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Snee432 on May 7, 2013 wrote:
This is just a thought off the top of my head, but what would people think about a gardening pet? Since we have the Red Barn Farmhouse, which is dedicated to those of us who love to garden, a gardening pet might be a fun idea. Said pet would come with gardening treasure cards, and like crafting, the cards would require a "cool down" period, ie, you could use one once every 24 hours or something along those lines. The pet would also add energy rather than health or mana. Maybe a robin for spring, or a dragonfly; something garden oriented for the physical design.

Again, off the top of my head. There are pets for specific schools, pets that are geared toward PvP and PvE, why not a pet for gardening?

Erin Ice Weaver, Arch Mage Ice Wizard, working towards Legendary Gardener.
I so want that!