Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101, wizard101= Once upon a time

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
well, I've been thinking, pirate101, wizard101, both are cool, so I thought maybe there could be a world where pirates and wizards could meet! that would be soooo cool! there could be another new way of fighting! something orderly, and easy, like wizard101, but also new and bold like pirate101! everyone's health would change to be more evened out: pirates having only 45 health as low levels and wizards having like, a thousand. well, wizards health could be reduced while in this world by a certain amount and pirates health could be higher! I think this new world could once upon a time, a world filled with fairy tale quests that let wizards and pirates quest together. there could be a dorm there, that you can teleport to when your there :-D, this dorm could be like a shabby house of long ago and you could buy palace houses to upgrade the house! :-D everything would be of long ago, all the quest giver dudes could talk in old accents and words, kinda like Avalon in that aspect, but you could quest through fairy tales, the areas would be different fairy tales, such as: area: little red riding hood, you get quests to try to save grandmother and little red riding hood from the wolf, and the final boss of that area would be big bad wolf, saying: yes, i'm not grandmother, and your not a wizard, your my nice little snack! :-D kingsisle! please consider this world! it would be sooo awesome for pirates and wizards to meet! thanks for listening!
-jasmine owltalon as wizard
-jasmine something as pirate, sorry can't remember my own pirate name! XD maybe it was jasmine bloodyeverhart? idk hmm i'll think about it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
well, I've been thinking, pirate101, wizard101, both are cool, so I thought maybe there could be a world where pirates and wizards could meet! that would be soooo cool! there could be another new way of fighting! something orderly, and easy, like wizard101, but also new and bold like pirate101! everyone's health would change to be more evened out: pirates having only 45 health as low levels and wizards having like, a thousand. well, wizards health could be reduced while in this world by a certain amount and pirates health could be higher! I think this new world could once upon a time, a world filled with fairy tale quests that let wizards and pirates quest together. there could be a dorm there, that you can teleport to when your there :-D, this dorm could be like a shabby house of long ago and you could buy palace houses to upgrade the house! :-D everything would be of long ago, all the quest giver dudes could talk in old accents and words, kinda like Avalon in that aspect, but you could quest through fairy tales, the areas would be different fairy tales, such as: area: little red riding hood, you get quests to try to save grandmother and little red riding hood from the wolf, and the final boss of that area would be big bad wolf, saying: yes, i'm not grandmother, and your not a wizard, your my nice little snack! :-D kingsisle! please consider this world! it would be sooo awesome for pirates and wizards to meet! thanks for listening!
-jasmine something as pirate, sorry can't remember my own pirate name! XD maybe it was jasmine bloodyeverhart? idk hmm i'll think about it
I'll pass, thank you. I do not like Pirate101 and am not alone.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
No you arent. I have decided to stick with wizard101 for obvious reasons...

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
RavenLady777 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
I like it to a extent and I know what one of the admins are gonna say when they post something on this post. I'll get it out of the way so you don't have to type it. Wizard101 and Pirate101 DON'T MIX!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
No you arent. I have decided to stick with wizard101 for obvious reasons...
No one is really alone in this idea i would rather keep wizards out of pirates way till Kingisle will fix p101

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
minecraftcutiegirl... on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
No one is really alone in this idea i would rather keep wizards out of pirates way till Kingisle will fix p101
kingsisle doesn't need to fix pirate101 its a great game, just slightly confusing when your thinking of wizard101 tactics in a totally different game, and i came up with this i, dea so people could see what pirate101 is and have a full experience of kingsisle games, now my friends play pirate101 and love it as much as i do, so yours is just an opinion, and though i am disappointed with the amount of negative posts, i hope some people really understand pirate101 and that it is a great addition to the kingsisle games

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be better if there were a third game, where you could log both your pirates and your wizards in to if you happen to play both games. Maybe just a battle arena or something.

I really don't think that the idea would work as a world, as that would force KI to either allow the pirates to log into W101 or the wizards to log into pirate101 - and that's a nightmare to try and code.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
MythWizardForeves on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
kingsisle doesn't need to fix pirate101 its a great game, just slightly confusing when your thinking of wizard101 tactics in a totally different game, and i came up with this i, dea so people could see what pirate101 is and have a full experience of kingsisle games, now my friends play pirate101 and love it as much as i do, so yours is just an opinion, and though i am disappointed with the amount of negative posts, i hope some people really understand pirate101 and that it is a great addition to the kingsisle games
It is a fun game.