Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What The House?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Yes hi resently on my path to defeat the evil melistare i became a level 15! this was very exciting for me because i realised that if i go talk to simeon i get a quest to get a free House! so i talk to simeon and he says to go talk to the house vendor in wizard city so i go to this house vendor and for some reason i talked to him and it skiped past all of his text! I dont know if i did something wrong because now i have so new house i dont have a quest from him to do something to get the house Please HELP!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
JManMonkey on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
Yes hi resently on my path to defeat the evil melistare i became a level 15! this was very exciting for me because i realised that if i go talk to simeon i get a quest to get a free House! so i talk to simeon and he says to go talk to the house vendor in wizard city so i go to this house vendor and for some reason i talked to him and it skiped past all of his text! I dont know if i did something wrong because now i have so new house i dont have a quest from him to do something to get the house Please HELP!
You don't get a quest to get a house for free. The quest just tells you to talk to the house vendor, so that you know who and where he is. You have to buy the house(s).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JManMonkey on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
You won't get a new house. The vendor is there to let you know that you now can purchase a house with gold. Relax.