Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still Young Wizard's?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Now with the recent announcement of Azteca on the test realm, we will rise to level 90, soon to be level 100, and this also comes with the new, powerful, rank 10 spells and brand new and unique astral spells. With all this, doesn't it come to mind if we are still actually "young wizard's"? If you look back, we have saved Avalon from potential corruption, saved students and prevented a war in Zafaria, protected Celestia from evil magic, refurbished Dragonspyre, tracked down thief's and defeated a few bad spirit's in Mooshu, brought down the crime rates and defeated the most powerful criminal in the majestic city of Marleybone, protected Krokotopia from being engulfed by krock's and even managed to save are own school!

This is a lot of stuff, and I remember clearly that when I came back to wizard city after DS, Merle Ambrose still called us "young wizard"?! Isn't it time that we graduate or something? If we are STILL not passed this school of magical arts and are own teachers, I would love to see how a fully grown mature wizard would actually be like. How powerful would he or she be? I at least assume that there is a graduation party at some point?

Even look at are titles, the new one indicates that we have god like powers, but yet we remain "young wizards"?!?! Are we still not off to our own adventures in this wonderful spiral? And if we actually ARE still young wizard's, shouldn't the more mature wizard's handle the biggest threats to the spiral such as Morganthe and Malistaire? That would seem logical...

All this just to say that I think by at least this level power we would be a more grown up wizard. I wonder, but wouldn't surprise me, if we haven't already surpassed everyone in Wizard city in terms of magical power (of course with the possible exception of Merle Ambrose.) So what do you guys think?

Monica StarBane

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
WizKing967 on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Now with the recent announcement of Azteca on the test realm, we will rise to level 90, soon to be level 100, and this also comes with the new, powerful, rank 10 spells and brand new and unique astral spells. With all this, doesn't it come to mind if we are still actually "young wizard's"? If you look back, we have saved Avalon from potential corruption, saved students and prevented a war in Zafaria, protected Celestia from evil magic, refurbished Dragonspyre, tracked down thief's and defeated a few bad spirit's in Mooshu, brought down the crime rates and defeated the most powerful criminal in the majestic city of Marleybone, protected Krokotopia from being engulfed by krock's and even managed to save are own school!

This is a lot of stuff, and I remember clearly that when I came back to wizard city after DS, Merle Ambrose still called us "young wizard"?! Isn't it time that we graduate or something? If we are STILL not passed this school of magical arts and are own teachers, I would love to see how a fully grown mature wizard would actually be like. How powerful would he or she be? I at least assume that there is a graduation party at some point?

Even look at are titles, the new one indicates that we have god like powers, but yet we remain "young wizards"?!?! Are we still not off to our own adventures in this wonderful spiral? And if we actually ARE still young wizard's, shouldn't the more mature wizard's handle the biggest threats to the spiral such as Morganthe and Malistaire? That would seem logical...

All this just to say that I think by at least this level power we would be a more grown up wizard. I wonder, but wouldn't surprise me, if we haven't already surpassed everyone in Wizard city in terms of magical power (of course with the possible exception of Merle Ambrose.) So what do you guys think?

Monica StarBane
I think we'll always be young wizards, at least compared to Merle, Alhazred, and Malistaire (especially because being defeated by a student makes it all the more humiliating, amirite?). That said, I expected more from the self-proclaimed "Master of Death" (though, to be fair, the level-cap keeps increasing~ I started playing when the cap was 60, so the "final" battle obviously hasn't been the final battle for quite a while).

I haven't fought Morganthe yet, so I couldn't tell you if I've surpassed her in power or not (though we've all definitely surpassed her in the awesomeness department)... Perhaps, after "graduation", we'll move on and assist our school professors, with some fancy title (like, uh, "supreme", or "enlightened"... I don't know)... Or maybe we could all go rogue and destroy stuff, then join up with whatever evil dude/ette rises from the ashes of the amazingness that was Malistaire *dies* or the cardboard box that is Morganthe...

-veebz
archmage (s) of awesomeness

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yeah i think i can take merle lol.

Bring it headmaster.