Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

R&D Refuses To Play

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Rise and Destroy says it's only 25 something MB, yet when it downloads it takes 400+ MB (no typo, four hundred MB and beyond), taking up all my spare phone storage. Also, when it gets to somewhere in the late nineties, the download halts and a message pops up to tell me my WiFi is too slow. I dislike these things happening, because I really want to play this game that seems so fun.

Does anyone else have this problem, or was this app only made for tablets? If not, is there a way the app can be altered to take up less storage when you first get it?

And just one last thing; If none of these things can happen, will it ever be on KI Free Games?

Administrator
Hello,

If you are unable to patch the game, you will need to free up extra storage space on your device. It is unlikely that the size of the game files will be reduced or that the game will be added to Free KI Games.

For any additional help with Rise & Destroy, please send an email to riseanddestroyhelp@kingsisle.com

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

If you are unable to patch the game, you will need to free up extra storage space on your device. It is unlikely that the size of the game files will be reduced or that the game will be added to Free KI Games.

For any additional help with Rise & Destroy, please send an email to riseanddestroyhelp@kingsisle.com
i am also having a problem i have lots of space on my phone but it dose not download no matter what i say its installing but nothing ever happens is this a glitch if so can you plz fix it before the pet is gone i really want that pet