Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 12, 2013
KI there is a serious bug in pvp so pay close attention. So I am close to dying in a pvp match and I have max pips, so I decide to double efreet, but the next round the guy uses his melee to take BOTH of the -90% charms off and thats how I died that day. I admit one was enchanted and the other wasn't, but that shouldn't mean he gets to take both .

Please KI tell this is a bug and you can fix it or I'm just overeacting

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Arcanexo on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
KI there is a serious bug in pvp so pay close attention. So I am close to dying in a pvp match and I have max pips, so I decide to double efreet, but the next round the guy uses his melee to take BOTH of the -90% charms off and thats how I died that day. I admit one was enchanted and the other wasn't, but that shouldn't mean he gets to take both .

Please KI tell this is a bug and you can fix it or I'm just overeacting
You are overreacting. Efreet weakness works like lore weakness. If the efreets were different they both get used. If you want them to stack use the same efreet. Like 2 colossal enchanted efreet or 2 any enchant efreet. You can not use a tc and regular efreet and hope for them to stack.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Noah Firestone on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
You are overreacting. Efreet weakness works like lore weakness. If the efreets were different they both get used. If you want them to stack use the same efreet. Like 2 colossal enchanted efreet or 2 any enchant efreet. You can not use a tc and regular efreet and hope for them to stack.
I agree on that (Ice Efreet more trainable spell or craftable spell) able do that too but weakness more weaker but ice efreet weakness same percent as abominable weaver 75% tower shield

but should make (Ice Efreet & Frost Dragon) Trainable Spell (Be Very Use for compo with abominable weaver mostly like ice efreet (double 75% of there talent)