Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New furniture idea - Water Streams

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I have an idea to introduce a new furniture idea, Streams.
They could be skinny paths of water that fall under the environment tab.
There would be several shapes of streams, so they could be interconnected with each other. Being slightly submerged into the water, probably thigh deep would be cool as well.
To get an idea of what's in my mind, the streams shape would be similar to the space "Stepping Stones" take up
I hope you guys like my idea, feel free to suggest anything here to help KI consider this new feature!!

PS Maybe a global house option to make the streams become:
hot springs
or
frozen solid
**Fish implemented in the streams is an idea.. But one step at a time young wizard.. **

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Yes! Streams! I love water and nature :D. This would be a great decoration for houses. Maybe ponds can also be added

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I like that Idea. it could be a nice decoration for houses. wouldn't it be better if you could add things like fish you previously caught into these streams, or in bodies of water in general, so they can be caught later again.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
LukeSky Walker on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
I like that Idea. it could be a nice decoration for houses. wouldn't it be better if you could add things like fish you previously caught into these streams, or in bodies of water in general, so they can be caught later again.
Yeah, I like that idea too! :D
But for now, I'm just hoping for the item itself

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I would certainly have one of these streams in my house. Maybe so much, it would turn into a marshland, lol.