Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World- Polaris!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi there KI and all wizard101 community. As you may have noticed, there are many wizards wondering what the new world will be and look like. Well, i was thinking i could give you a hand KI. What about Polaris? It would be the world where Bartelby, Merle Ambrose and all professors came from! This would include Malistare and Morganthe.

The storyline would be about Dr Von( from Marleybone) who makes an alternative copy of a super powerful being that will destroy Merle Ambrose and the old tree so that they never existed! Who is that monster? Why, its us! We absolutely destroyed everything in our path, so why wouldn't Dr von create an evil copy of us? The world will go back in time, when Merle Ambrose was merely an apprentice wizard and you have to stop Dr Von and his evil sidekick from destroying Polaris, with all of our lovely professors along with it!

The professor, as we all know and experienced, has the ability to go back in time with his booth. I thought that we could use that to get to polaris, and then include it as one of the worlds of the spiral. Polaris is lost, but somehow Dr Von has found it and wants to destroy it!

Polaris would be the" Mega World", meaning it includes a bit of everything in it! For example, Malistare's relatives, Merle Ambrose's father and mother, King Art's ancestors and the best one, your parents! Polaris would be the world where all the wizards originated from. If Polaris can finally be included, we can find out the true secrets of Wizard city and with the help of the professor, stop Dr von and his crazy plan!

Now, how did Dr Von manage to create a copy of us you might ask? Well, while we fought him in his laboratory, he had a device called a scanning device turned on while we fought which recorded our fight together and created a copy of us, using the information it gathered while the fight took place.

As for looks of the world, it could look like a modern world who has just learned the magical school of arts. The dragons and titans are still there protecting them, however the evil minion (us) manages to destroy the two guardians. The dragon was mighty and know to all as the pendragon. However, Dr Von uses the pendragon as a weapon once he is defeated and turns him into a dark and dangerous beast (Avalon). The titan was a powerful, but escaped once defeated and hid in the darkest part of polaris( Dragonspyre, the Dragon Titan!)

Yeah, i am just a kid with an imagination (lol), but any thoughts? I think new bosses, new quests and new levels are needed at this time, including a new crafting quest with the new exalted crafters badge. We can also finally find out how everything came to be and how Wizard cCty originated.

Thank you all.
Talon Spiritbreaker 96 ( Promethean Crafter)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 19, 2015 wrote:
Hi there KI and all wizard101 community. As you may have noticed, there are many wizards wondering what the new world will be and look like. Well, i was thinking i could give you a hand KI. What about Polaris? It would be the world where Bartelby, Merle Ambrose and all professors came from! This would include Malistare and Morganthe.

The storyline would be about Dr Von( from Marleybone) who makes an alternative copy of a super powerful being that will destroy Merle Ambrose and the old tree so that they never existed! Who is that monster? Why, its us! We absolutely destroyed everything in our path, so why wouldn't Dr von create an evil copy of us? The world will go back in time, when Merle Ambrose was merely an apprentice wizard and you have to stop Dr Von and his evil sidekick from destroying Polaris, with all of our lovely professors along with it!

The professor, as we all know and experienced, has the ability to go back in time with his booth. I thought that we could use that to get to polaris, and then include it as one of the worlds of the spiral. Polaris is lost, but somehow Dr Von has found it and wants to destroy it!

Polaris would be the" Mega World", meaning it includes a bit of everything in it! For example, Malistare's relatives, Merle Ambrose's father and mother, King Art's ancestors and the best one, your parents! Polaris would be the world where all the wizards originated from. If Polaris can finally be included, we can find out the true secrets of Wizard city and with the help of the professor, stop Dr von and his crazy plan!

Now, how did Dr Von manage to create a copy of us you might ask? Well, while we fought him in his laboratory, he had a device called a scanning device turned on while we fought which recorded our fight together and created a copy of us, using the information it gathered while the fight took place.

As for looks of the world, it could look like a modern world who has just learned the magical school of arts. The dragons and titans are still there protecting them, however the evil minion (us) manages to destroy the two guardians. The dragon was mighty and know to all as the pendragon. However, Dr Von uses the pendragon as a weapon once he is defeated and turns him into a dark and dangerous beast (Avalon). The titan was a powerful, but escaped once defeated and hid in the darkest part of polaris( Dragonspyre, the Dragon Titan!)

Yeah, i am just a kid with an imagination (lol), but any thoughts? I think new bosses, new quests and new levels are needed at this time, including a new crafting quest with the new exalted crafters badge. We can also finally find out how everything came to be and how Wizard cCty originated.

Thank you all.
Talon Spiritbreaker 96 ( Promethean Crafter)
Merle can't be from Polaris, he's from Avalon. And so is Morganthe. Cyrus and Malistaire are both from Dragonspyre, and Moolinda is from Mooshu.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
lewski on May 19, 2015 wrote:
Merle can't be from Polaris, he's from Avalon. And so is Morganthe. Cyrus and Malistaire are both from Dragonspyre, and Moolinda is from Mooshu.
Yea, and Balestorm is probably from Marleybone because he's a frog, Alhazred is from Krokotopia, Arthur is also from Marleybone, Greyrose is from a world (not sure if the name has been mentioned), which most people refer to as "the candy world". Also don't know if the "modern world" description was about Polaris, but we already have one in Pirate101, and I don't know how it can be lost since Polaris is a major source of trade and whatnot in Pirate101, even if we can't go there yet. Besides that, I can't see anything wrong with Dr. Von, the Professor, and time travelling, or evil counterparts.