Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-10-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
How about a house that has a pet derby track instead of a PvP arena

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
I like some of the "out of the box" ideas I've just read from Lucas Rain and others, like :
- Certain pets could give you an additional crafting slot, improve rate of energy regeneration, or give you another teleport point.
- Let's add an option to remove pet cards that come with a pet, or switch out pet cards for other stock cards from a trainer in the Pet Pavilion.

also to resive old pets and add a card duplicate at Ancient and Mega would be nice and make them trendy again, eh, eh
or at least go back to some old versions, like the poor Life Troll who lost his card some time ago (I never understood why)

- the pet talent which changes who goes first in a duel would be handy for PvE but I'm afraid, really messy for PvP, yeah
- moving a blade from one team mate to another is a nice idea too but this kind of mechanics may be too tricky
- healing the team mate with the least health is a pretty good too, like a side version of the May Cast Fairy, something like May Cast Friendly Fairy, that could replace the need of another May Cast team heal (Sprite Swarm animation would be too long and upset many players, Rebirth would be way too over-powered for a regular May Cast)
- I LOVE the Blade Defender idea to prevent us from losing blades with an Earthquake, Enfeeble, etc but I see this maybe more as a Sun spell to enchant a blade with it like Sharpened, this way, it wouldn't be be too over-powered

and I should add something completely off-topic but awaited by so many trainers :
- a way put more pets in our houses than only 50, even a Crown Elixir like the Bric-à-brac Elixir would be very appreciated by a lot of wizards to let them add more pets their houses

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Corwin F on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
I like some of the "out of the box" ideas I've just read from Lucas Rain and others, like :
- Certain pets could give you an additional crafting slot, improve rate of energy regeneration, or give you another teleport point.
- Let's add an option to remove pet cards that come with a pet, or switch out pet cards for other stock cards from a trainer in the Pet Pavilion.

also to resive old pets and add a card duplicate at Ancient and Mega would be nice and make them trendy again, eh, eh
or at least go back to some old versions, like the poor Life Troll who lost his card some time ago (I never understood why)

- the pet talent which changes who goes first in a duel would be handy for PvE but I'm afraid, really messy for PvP, yeah
- moving a blade from one team mate to another is a nice idea too but this kind of mechanics may be too tricky
- healing the team mate with the least health is a pretty good too, like a side version of the May Cast Fairy, something like May Cast Friendly Fairy, that could replace the need of another May Cast team heal (Sprite Swarm animation would be too long and upset many players, Rebirth would be way too over-powered for a regular May Cast)
- I LOVE the Blade Defender idea to prevent us from losing blades with an Earthquake, Enfeeble, etc but I see this maybe more as a Sun spell to enchant a blade with it like Sharpened, this way, it wouldn't be be too over-powered

and I should add something completely off-topic but awaited by so many trainers :
- a way put more pets in our houses than only 50, even a Crown Elixir like the Bric-à-brac Elixir would be very appreciated by a lot of wizards to let them add more pets their houses

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}
One thing to remember with the pet restriction at castles, you can put 50 in your house, and 50 outside for a total of 100 pets at each housing location. If you have 3 castles, that's 300 pets.

Personally I'd rather just have a few more useful pets than extra room for more useless pets. But that's just me being snarky.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
More than 50 pets in a zone might make the game lag, but a house with extra zones could fix that. I know my dad and others have suggested that before. Instead of just inside and outside, have outside 1,2,3... Load one at a time, so you'd only have 50 pets loaded at once but more total.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I would think of having a "May cast Random Dispel to target" on my pet snowball or some other pet. Hey, I think pets may need to have a "May Cast Dispel" spell, one for it's school type choice, & a "May Cast Random Dispel" spell on some. That could be handy in duels.

Administrator
Wizards, thank you for the fantastic feedback here. We'll definitely review this at our next staff meeting and discuss plans for future pets. A new topic will appear in a jiffy!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea