Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone help me hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Hi I was wondering if any wizards could help me get a good pet some thing like may cast fairy so far I hav a ancient starfish with 8% resistance may cast sprite and may cast iceblade i know horrible but I also have a ancient toaddle with storm sniper gives boss toad card and may cast infallible I hope one of you guys or gals could help

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I"m an armament fan
So, I have a bunch that all have 3 of the following
Fairy
Sprite
Energizer
Unicorn
As well as double defenses
Proof and Defy

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Sarg i was wondering if you would hatch with me sometime i have a armament with proof and energizing battery and a frankenbunny with proof fairy energizing battery and myth proof. i'm trying for a pet that is almost identical to yours.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Jeb, Just set me a time and date, a realm. I"m on Eastern Time, so keep that in Mind.
I hatched the weekend giving a Harpy to someone who wanted one.
I'd be glad to help out.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Sarg, would Wednesday around 5pm be ok? Oh and in the pixie realm let me know if that works.

Thanks,
John Stormmancer level 85

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I need a timezone Jeb.
I'm in EST, I"ll work tonight on hatching to get the Efreet or Hybrid
5PM(Timezone), Pixie, Pet Pavillion - Dancing Game, Wednesday, 10 Dec

See you there once I have a Timezone

Morgrim, LvL 100
Morgrim Deathstalker, LvL 100
Keira, LvL 73
Logan, LvL 72
Morgrim, LvL 42
Jessica, LvL 34

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Oh sorry about that i forgot to put that i'm in CST so i'm one hour behind you. It would be 4pm my time and for you 5pm. I'll meet you in the pixie realm by the dancing game Wed Dec. 10 if that works out just let me know.

Thanks,
John Stormmancer level 85

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Look for Wolf Flame, LvL 100 Fire by the pet dancing game at 4 your time, in pixixie.
He's my questing partner and has the efreet pet to hatch with you

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Ok I sure will and thank you for finding someone to hatch with me I appreciate it.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Well i met with wolf and we hatched but to my terrible luck i got the talent healthy at teen . I'm gonna see if either he would be willing to hatch again sometime or if you would.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
jeb0t88 on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
Well i met with wolf and we hatched but to my terrible luck i got the talent healthy at teen . I'm gonna see if either he would be willing to hatch again sometime or if you would.
I could hatch with your franken bunny if you want would you like my starfish of toaddle

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Time/Place/Realm Jeb
I"m good, and so Is Wolf

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Hey Sarg do you think you can hatch with me please you don't have to just a request

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Sarg, your pet sounds like just the kind of pet I am looking for. If you wouldn't mind I would like to hatch with you. I'm on winter break for the next few weeks so just about any time zone will do. I don't have that much to offer, but my vigilant dragon does have guardian shield. Reply if you are interested with whatever time works for you.