Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbalanced pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
So apparently w101 thinks legendary warlord wizards are so good that we can fight and defeat level 90 wizards every time. Well no you thought wrong. I got in a match three times with a promethean storm wizard. He went first... he had more health than me... and I don't even have good gear at the moment so every attack he casted did minimum 1000 damage. I was actually starting to like w101 pvp. But this has gotten too out of hand. Now don't take it the wrong way as I definitely do defeat some level 90 wizards that I encounter. But this is just too unbalanced I mean a level 68 fighting a level 90 and its considered "balanced" or "fair". Whats fair about someone with twice as much resist a quarter more health than me and damage that can own me in one hit with a minimum six pip spell. I know its pvp and I should deal with it but at least change the max level to 78 or 85 or something like that. Just because someone is a warlord doesn't mean they have godlike abilities and can destroy anyone. Thanks for reading

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

You are right, we have complained about it in the past. I honestly believe that more people have quit PVP than is currently playing. I have chatted with hundreds of wizards and most have quit for the same reason you stated, there were a few other reasons.

I have quit ranked matches.

Good luck getting KI to listen to you.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
ColeDragon Hammer on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
So apparently w101 thinks legendary warlord wizards are so good that we can fight and defeat level 90 wizards every time. Well no you thought wrong. I got in a match three times with a promethean storm wizard. He went first... he had more health than me... and I don't even have good gear at the moment so every attack he casted did minimum 1000 damage. I was actually starting to like w101 pvp. But this has gotten too out of hand. Now don't take it the wrong way as I definitely do defeat some level 90 wizards that I encounter. But this is just too unbalanced I mean a level 68 fighting a level 90 and its considered "balanced" or "fair". Whats fair about someone with twice as much resist a quarter more health than me and damage that can own me in one hit with a minimum six pip spell. I know its pvp and I should deal with it but at least change the max level to 78 or 85 or something like that. Just because someone is a warlord doesn't mean they have godlike abilities and can destroy anyone. Thanks for reading
I agree. I don't pvp much on my max fire and he's private atm, but I feel bad when a lvl 60 has to vs me in a ranked match. I have this problem on my lvl 21 ice. He fights master wizards all the time in 1v1 ugh.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
I am so done facing promo with shadow. I'm sry but even in my best gear with my best pet and conviction at least half the time I am killed in one hit. Both my legendary and GM go against max all the time and I know we have asked for lvl caps before but with the shadow magic I really think its time for KI to consider one now. Dying to lucky critical hits makes pvp no fun at all.