Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
This was a very good talk over on central, and I wanted to spark a conversation here. Realize that this should NOT, I repeat NOT affect PvE in any way. Should Fairy be reduced/banned in PvP? What are your thoughts?

-Jack Deathbringer on Central, Promethean Conjurer
\

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
No question at all May Cast Fairy has had an huge effect in PvP. I have lost battles where I had the
opponent down to under 100 health when Fairy kicked off in their pet, and brought them back to full
health. I have watched it kick off four times in a row, healing at almost 800 a round. This is great in
PVE, but a bit overwhelming in PVP when it's 1v1. Is it unfair, no I think it a great talent to have in a pet,
wish I had it,.... but I don't. On the otherhand, I would like to see it reduced so that it only cast as
often as Healing current or maybe Sprite. Changing the cast rate is easy for KI to do, and it's
something that should be done, imo.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Veracity8 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
No question at all May Cast Fairy has had an huge effect in PvP. I have lost battles where I had the
opponent down to under 100 health when Fairy kicked off in their pet, and brought them back to full
health. I have watched it kick off four times in a row, healing at almost 800 a round. This is great in
PVE, but a bit overwhelming in PVP when it's 1v1. Is it unfair, no I think it a great talent to have in a pet,
wish I had it,.... but I don't. On the otherhand, I would like to see it reduced so that it only cast as
often as Healing current or maybe Sprite. Changing the cast rate is easy for KI to do, and it's
Veracity, I have an Ianthine that has MC Fairy as the only MC heal. I would be more than happy to hatch with you to try and get that Talent.

I can be found on Central as well, just not under this user name.

My main wizard that has that pet is Fallon WinterLeaf lvl 90 Theurgist. Ianthine is a mega. He gives one Balance blade(30%) at baby. Trained talents are: Sharp Shot, Spell-Defy, Spell-Proof, MC Fairy Friend, and another Balance blade(25%). His Pedigree is 68.

If this would be of help to you in PvP, I would be more than happy to assist.

Fallon WinterLeaf
Promethean Theurgist

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
casting iry should not be reduced or banned.

MC might be reduced due to it's major effects but not banned.

Sorry if this little post hurt anyone, now please play smart and play nice

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Veracity8 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Agreed. When Wizard101 made Fairy an uncommon talent, they threw pvp WAY out of balance. Not much is more annoying than fighting someone with over half resist, who has the deck to keep up a constant bubble(sanctuary or damage), and has a pet healing 500-1500 health 4x in a row. I do have Fairy to the point where I'm attempting to get it out of some of my more specialized pets, but I would still love a cast rate nerf to discourage people who's strategy is Pet.