Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't remember what quest I'm at

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I've just started playing again after about 6 months of taking a break for school. I'm in celestia but I can't seem to find what quest I'm at. I looked at celestia quest guides but all I have right now is side quests... I can go to the crustilian empire and I'm not sure what else. I've searched for new main quests but I can't seem to find any. I'm level ice level 67 if that helps with some information. Can anybody please help me?

Thanks

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I would recommend checking your quests at the Wizard101 Central Wiki to make sure they are side quests.
If they are, you should ask KI for help on recovering your storyline quest.

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem
LVL57 Grandmaster Theurgist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LiveLockdown on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I've just started playing again after about 6 months of taking a break for school. I'm in celestia but I can't seem to find what quest I'm at. I looked at celestia quest guides but all I have right now is side quests... I can go to the crustilian empire and I'm not sure what else. I've searched for new main quests but I can't seem to find any. I'm level ice level 67 if that helps with some information. Can anybody please help me?

Thanks
I suggest back tracking in the area you are last allowed in which is the Crustacean Empire I gather. Nestor just inside the door there gives most of them main quest line. I suggest completing the sides there and sometimes that leads you into the main quest givers also.