Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmasters Calling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello everyone I am level 45 pyromancer. When I just turned to level 45 Merle Ambrose called me and told to come to his office for a calling at Grizzleheim, so I stoped eveything I did and went to his office, so when I went there he did not have tha exclemation mark on the top of his head. Can somebody please tell me what to do, or headmaster have nother office. I am so cofused.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
world776 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone I am level 45 pyromancer. When I just turned to level 45 Merle Ambrose called me and told to come to his office for a calling at Grizzleheim, so I stoped eveything I did and went to his office, so when I went there he did not have tha exclemation mark on the top of his head. Can somebody please tell me what to do, or headmaster have nother office. I am so cofused.
I had the same problem after not logging on a whole year.
My best guess is that there was a special season/holiday quest you missed out on, but when you logged in the icon on the Headmaster Calling was still there.

Don't worry, be happy
Just keep playing

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I had this same thing happen to me before. Headmaster called me to his office. I stop what i was doing because that had never happened to me before and i was a bit excited, but he had nothing. I think it might be a quest he gives you that the tip didnt show up and then showed up at a later time when you were finished? Dont worry it is nothing.