Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest rolled back.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
so, my life wizard was just questing in the drake hatchery (in dragonspyre) with a friend; she helped me collect textbooks from the terrorwing warlocks, and then i accepted the quest from castamir silverdrake to go to tomar skyblade.

when i got to tomar skyblade's tower, i couldn't interact with him. so i exited the tower and logged out. when i logged back in, the 'go to tomar skyblade' quest had disappeared from my journal and i had the defeat-and-collect textbook quest again.

i've already been through dragonspyre with 3 other wizards, so i know this isn't normal. i've already emailed support but, since they take a few days to reply, i was hoping that someone who's experienced this glitch before might know how to fix it.

-von
promethean sorceress, master theurgist

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I haven't had this happen to me before but glitches happen in games, even though we all hate collecting quests sometimes some of use have to do them over again

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Subdoul on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I haven't had this happen to me before but glitches happen in games, even though we all hate collecting quests sometimes some of use have to do them over again
i heard from support a few days later~ they said: "there was an emergency restart at the time you reported this, we think it may have just been an isolated occurrence."

not sure why. and yes, it was very annoying~ casual gamers, especially teens and young adults with families or other commitments, don't have time for this sort of thing. i'm glad they looked into it, though.

-von