Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Deck Options Page Question

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Ok, when you open your deck page, you have all the schools along the top, deck on the left and trained cards to the right. Along the top, the schools, from left to right are:

All
Fire
Ice
Storm
Myth
Life
Death
Balance
Astral
Treasure

However, when you're on the All Spells option, the schools (on the right hand side) are in the following order (these are the only schools I have spells from):

Astral (Sun)
Life
Fire
Astral (Star)
Balance

Now I KNOW that treasure cards don't show up here, and have no issue with that. My questions are:

1) Why are there 2 entries for Astral Spells when if you click the Astral Spells page it sorts them all together
2) Those spells I mentioned aren't in the same order as their options are along the top?

I can't be the ONLY one to every be curious about this. I doubt it's a bug, it's just one of those curiosities I have that doesn't bother the game one way or another, I just prefer uniformity and continuity (albeit to the most minute detail lol). Does it take away from my gameplay? Nope, not one bit :)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Kinda new to the game only been playing about a month or 2. Hopefully this guess is correct.

"1) Why are there 2 entries for Astral Spells when if you click the Astral Spells page it sorts them all together."

Astral(Sun,Star) are 2 different schools, so when on the all spells page they are seperated. Clicking the astral spells button(acts like the TC button) puts all astral spells together, just like treasure cards.

2) Those spells I mentioned aren't in the same order as their options are along the top?

I take it you're a life wizard? I believe your deck is sorted by primary school, secondary and so on.
My life wizard is sorted in this order: Life(primary), Death(secondary),Storm(third).

As for the astral schools IDK, I don't have any of those yet.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
actually no, Im a pyromancer (also have a death). Yes, I know the astral schools are separate, and certainly appreciate the insight, but if they're grouped together under ASTRAL school, why aren't they grouped together on the right pane as ASTRAL School, why is it split into multiple schools there?