Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 backup

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
hi, I have a 2 computers in my house, one a lap top, the other an original. The original is haveing problems and all I can do about it is Recovery. this resets my computer. Does it also reset my account? Same with pirate 101. I do not want to erase my years of questing.

Thank you

Administrator
This information is right in the Help section of our website, young Wizard.

Your Wizard is safely stored at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. Even if you uninstall Wizard101 from your computer, your Wizard, all the belongings and experience earned is still safe.

When you reinstall, it may look like your Wizard is still wearing his/her starter outfit, but they're not, it just takes a little time for your computer to download all images of the clothing and items that you're wearing, so don't panic! You can verify that your Wizard is still wearing their higher level clothing by looking at it in your backpack.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
sae153 on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
hi, I have a 2 computers in my house, one a lap top, the other an original. The original is haveing problems and all I can do about it is Recovery. this resets my computer. Does it also reset my account? Same with pirate 101. I do not want to erase my years of questing.

Thank you
You will not erase it. If your having problems, just go and fix your computer! Nothing will delete your account or anything ON your account. So, don't worry. When you get back, your wizard will be waiting for you!!!