Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So is it worth pvping unless you level 70+?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
Just like to get input from people on simple question is it worth pvping unless you higher tier levels such as 80 +?

So should I just develop my character till end levels and then pvp or start now? Now I see benefit of doing both ways starting early allows you to gain grasps of pvping however matchmaking makes it disheartening and most of the time you are facing a lot higher level characters. What is more I noticed you end up also facing people that already have many characters and just grinding kills with their uber treasure cards. So is it worth it? I dont know what do you think?

And I am Death the underdog of pvp ;)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
StormadoMagus on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Just like to get input from people on simple question is it worth pvping unless you higher tier levels such as 80 +?

So should I just develop my character till end levels and then pvp or start now? Now I see benefit of doing both ways starting early allows you to gain grasps of pvping however matchmaking makes it disheartening and most of the time you are facing a lot higher level characters. What is more I noticed you end up also facing people that already have many characters and just grinding kills with their uber treasure cards. So is it worth it? I dont know what do you think?

And I am Death the underdog of pvp ;)
Well, unless you don't like having to constantly buy Monstrous treasure cards at low level ranked pvp, then you should just level up and stick with high level pvp. If you want, though, you can do practice pvp at the lower levels, which is way less... Well, annoying??

Higher level pvp is also a little complicated, making you choose bigger decks, but that's where you really start to see the downfall of your school. Either is fine, just try it out for yourself, and you'll find out the true answer.