Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Yo I am level 45 balance wizard. I was wondering- once I get into Celestia, what Astral School should I learn? Would be a good choice or would I be wasting my time? Should I just do ?

-Cole Stalker

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Cole Stalker on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
Yo I am level 45 balance wizard. I was wondering- once I get into Celestia, what Astral School should I learn? Would be a good choice or would I be wasting my time? Should I just do ?

-Cole Stalker
I've never trained a Moon School spell because I've always looked at them as a waste of a training point. I suppose they must be useful in some respect but I can't say. Someday I'll start a new wizard and try them out. As a Balance wizard you already have some of the abilities the Moon spells give you which allow you to cast spells that deal damage based on different schools. If I were you, I'd concentrate first on Sun School spells for the damage and accuracy boosts, and second, Star School spells for the personal auras.
Maybe someone with more experience using Moon School spells will have a more informed opinion of them.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014