Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

promotion level ups for older accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Hello kingsisle I have a great idea for getting some people like me back in wizard101. Though I have bought a membership I
seem to struggle a bit with leveling i think you should do a promotion for people from 2010 and and lower years people get a
level boost to one character by 100 or if they are higher just to one hundred then a story boost or world boost to the end of krysalis
and for 2011 level 90 and same for the appropriate world for each level 2012 level 70 2013 level 55 2014 level 35 2015 level 15

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Why would you want to skip whole worlds? Leveling up doesn't take that long as it is. Even skipping side quests you're already max level only part way through Khrysalis.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
No. Everyone should have to do the story.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Well I think older accounts might not wanna join because they feel they might have missed allot and wanna get some kinda level boost they should be able to read tomes like the fishing tomb but for worlds I think it would get some people that maybe got their account stolen and recovered it and got their characters deleted might just come back and buy crowns and a membership which would help kingsisle come out with new worlds.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
No Support. I was thinking a of a badge or maybe even a statue for our homes. It would be nice if we could get a smaller version of the Commons statue (One in the middle of the pond), with the year we joined on the bottom instead of the weird writing.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I can see where you're coming from, but I dont see this happening ever. Kingsisle would never let people skip worlds or get free level ups.

~Christopher Waterward, Promethean Wizard
~Christopher Thunderwhisper, Magus Wizard

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Robert MistStalker on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
Well I think older accounts might not wanna join because they feel they might have missed allot and wanna get some kinda level boost they should be able to read tomes like the fishing tomb but for worlds I think it would get some people that maybe got their account stolen and recovered it and got their characters deleted might just come back and buy crowns and a membership which would help kingsisle come out with new worlds.

sorry, no. my account is older than yours, and i will never say yes to this.

i have had 2 paid accounts and many f2ps since 2011. i have poured more time and money into this game than i care to admit, and i would never want to buy levels. not only does it allow you to cheat your way to the top, but it also cheats you out of the whole experience.

i can't think of any game out there that allows you to buy levels. no school is created equal, and you have to learn each one, inside and out, in order to truly master it.

to your second point, if your account is stolen, that's your fault~ note the disclaimer on the game launcher, which says:

DO NOT SHARE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WIZARD FOREVER.

either you gave your username and password to someone who shouldn't have it or you shared your account with someone. in that case, you made bad choices and you deserve to lose your account.

i have 3 characters at exalted, and i didn't buy my way there. i started at level 1 and slogged my way to the top, just like everyone else. besides, why would you want to bypass the entire story?

this game already has so much pay-to-win in it; i've always said that i wouldn't be surprised if ki implements something like this and starts letting us buy levels for crowns. the day that happens, i am done and never coming back.

-von