Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard101 School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
had a great idea! While I was playing I realized, darn I'm out of mana! Too bad there isn't a school that could fix that problem! I thought you could make a new school, maybe something like wind, that would specialize in mana! They would have average health and average accuracy but GREAT mana. Some of their spells could restore their mana and even restore the mana of teammates. Just a thought

Defender
May 06, 2011
Jack Hammer on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
had a great idea! While I was playing I realized, darn I'm out of mana! Too bad there isn't a school that could fix that problem! I thought you could make a new school, maybe something like wind, that would specialize in mana! They would have average health and average accuracy but GREAT mana. Some of their spells could restore their mana and even restore the mana of teammates. Just a thought
Sorry to bust your thought, but... well, we don't exactly need a school completely focused on mana . It's our problem for running out of mana. If you keep running out of mana, it's best to refill every once in a while, or getting improved athames or rings that give mana and plenty of health.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 95 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
That would be cool :D
Hmm I wonder what type of wizard it would be called.
It could be a Spirit Wizard!
Since the main elements on a pentagram are Earth(Life), Air(Storm?), Fire(Fire lol), Sea(Ice?)
There's a fifth one called Spirit. So this idea would be very cool.
A spell to restore mana to group parties! hehe

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I love this idea Although we already receive more mana than we need but I'd definitely support this idea.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I already posted on this topic but the page wasn't loading well so if it looks like I posted here 2 times sorry for that. Mana isn't a problem for any school because they all have the same base mana and besides wind belongs to the storm school. All I have to do is fill up my mana half way and I am good for a long time. If it was implemented it would 1. Be even weaker than myth (no offence myth wizards) and 2. they would have to rebuild the whole game from scratch to implement a new base school with the creatures and bosses and the gear. And another thing is it would have no rival school because balance uses everything and everything else is already taken.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Most the time people gather wisp and fill potion bottles. But, you have a point there isn't any in-battle way to refill mana. Max mana from equipment and leveling up is another reseason people don't notice mana level.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Although this idea is good, I don't think we should make a WHOLE new school. Maybe there could be a astral or balance spell that could restore someones mana by the number of pips they have. And make it a treasure card as well.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
If any thing it should be a side school like schools.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
That sounlds pretty cool. If I were to decide I would make a Water one or a air one

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Jack Hammer on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
1. Mana is REALLY easy to get and if it's that much of a problem for you then get new gear. I haven't run out of mana in like a year, lol.

2. Wizard101 will never make a new school. Wind is storm. The current seven schools cover every element and/or idea.