Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Area Trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
Hello all. I have been having some major difficulties trying to continue questing through Grizzleheim. I have been very very excited about finally coming to Wintertusk after Grizzleheim. But it seems that I cannot proceed in questing in the world of Grizzleheim.

For some odd reason, I am not being able to defeat the Gurtok Barrier Demon which is holding me back from going to Wintertusk. My quest finder says I must defeat him, but whenever I go there he keeps asking for feathers. And when I collect feathers it never collects them because quest finder says defeat Gurtok Barrier Demon.

This saddens me that I will never be able to proceed to Wintertusk, for I have been longing to go there ever since I found out about it. Can someone please help me or tell me what to do.

- - - Duncan Death Caster Level 58

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Sounds like you should send a report to W101 tech support. Use the help menu in-game and in there you will find a way to submit a bug report.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
There should be a brazier or something in a corner, try using that and seeing if it lets you fight him.
Tara

Survivor
Aug 11, 2013