Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you ever actual choose an Astrala School?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I was wondering if you ever actually choose an Astrala School. By that I mean like how in the beginning you choose a school like ,,, etc. do you choose on of the Astrala school cause of so I'll save my training points. If not I'll use them. Thanks
Sincerely,
The Wolf

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
it is impossible to become astral and it probably will be forever.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
You don't necessarily choose one astral school, but they are worth saving up for, as like the main schools () you have to invest in the smaller ones first, I believe. For my wizard, I trained up in star and sun, leaving Celestia with only one spell from the moon school (they're exciting at first, but were not helpful to my strategy at all). So yes, saving up training points for the astral schools is a worthy investment.

Haley Angleblade 64

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Thanks for the replies Blaze and Holy. Now I know to go ahead and use my training points on those spells. And Holy I agree with you on the whole perspective on and Polymorphing the only one I use is treant when I'm with friends to heal them otherwise it's to annoying to be in those forms for six turns. They should make it so you can depolymorph, that would be so useful. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
The Wolf
P.S.
Haley Angelblade
I would love to meet up with you in game because I've been looking for high level Balance friends. My full name (in game) is Wolf Wildsword level 69. See you around.