Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aquila level seventy drop rates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2012
I'm a level 75 and I've been farming mount Olympus and atlantea for a long time now does anyone know the drop rates for level seventy gear?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chimera 2 on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 75 and I've been farming mount Olympus and atlantea for a long time now does anyone know the drop rates for level seventy gear?
Yes, you get what you want when you get it. Sadly like the lottery, you have to be in it to win it. KI has taken the stance that the drop rates are fine as they are in these instances.

Chances are always better the guy/gal with you, who just did the instance once and did nothing while in there, will get the item on his/her first try instead of you. This is my favorite.

These are just some of the odds that come into play here. Don't mind my post, I am having a sarcastic day it seems. I also though of pigs flying and something freezing over.

Mary

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
There isn't any level 70 gear I'd bother with. It isn't as good as Waterworks level 60 gear, and it's harder to get. The side bosses are worth farming for level 90 ring and athame. Other than that you can skip farming Aquila.