Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I played your product for years, before I stopped for about a month, and upon return I've discovered that all my quests in Mooshu have disappeared from my quest log? My character has not started or received the starting quest for dragon sphere and has barely edged into Mooshu, I've done all possible quests and my Grand Master ice has nothing to do. Guidance is requesting.

Regards,
Throntable

Administrator
Please use our Quest Finder feature to find your quests
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder

Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game Options).

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Please use our Quest Finder feature to find your quests
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder

Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game Options).

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.
I've been doing this and my quests in mooshu have all disappeared! Please fix.

Administrator
You currently have the following MooShu quests in your Quest Journal for Angela PixieCaller
Legend of the Two Rings
The Greatest Gift

As for mainline quests, you have completed "Monk Follies" but you need to pick up the quest
"Worth Acts" from Sesshu Nedaki in Kishibe Village

community@wizard101.com