Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My sister is stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
My sister Rebecca RavenHorn Is lvl 49 and she's stuck in dragonspyre. I went to w101 central and looked at her quest from DS. They are all side quest and we don't know what quest she was on can anyone help please and thank you

P.S. She also needs advice on how to defeat the guy on Orthrus quest so if you have any advice please tell me.

Administrator
She (not you) needs to contact our support team.
When she contacts support, please ensure that she gives us:

->the account name
->the character name
->the operating system (PC or MAC)
->as much information about what was encountered as possible, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):
->the password
->the full credit card information

The more information given up front, the faster the issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to an email.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AlfaWolf1014 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
My sister Rebecca RavenHorn Is lvl 49 and she's stuck in dragonspyre. I went to w101 central and looked at her quest from DS. They are all side quest and we don't know what quest she was on can anyone help please and thank you

P.S. She also needs advice on how to defeat the guy on Orthrus quest so if you have any advice please tell me.
I doubt that support can help, since you'll probably never hear back from them.

Look at the quest tree at the link below and find where she is. Dragonspyre can be confusing as some quests you do need to do come up as side quests. You really need to do just about everything there to continue.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

As for Orthrus, it's not that difficult and just requires planning. If you click on the link below you can see who she needs to defeat. Click his name and his possible spells and minion will show up. Plan... I didn't have much difficulty at all with this...it was just a pain to do the Labyrinth twice.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:First_Time_Collar