Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't stop comet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2013
when you beat final boss in azteca (undying malistaire) why doesn't the comet blow up or go in a different course?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Azteca has a very sad ending

I think I know why KI made this a part of the storyline:

Azteca, first of all, is dinosaurs. Dinosaurs got killed by a real comet billions of years ago, if there is a comet coming with dinos, they are most likely going to become destroyed.

If I am correct, this world came out on 2012. The Mayans were an acient civilization who predicted an apocolipse in 2012. This world is Mayan themed, it has the temples and all.....

The general idea of the world pretty much brings on the ending....It is said, I know

Historian
May 06, 2009
bren8403 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
when you beat final boss in azteca (undying malistaire) why doesn't the comet blow up or go in a different course?
Morganthe blantenly said by delaying us and using the Celestian magics she made it so that the comet could not be destroyed, stopped, or changed course. You can look up a video on Xibalba/Azteca Ending and see that she said so. Or if you enjoyed Xibalba, redo the dungeon and see for yourself!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the comet on course for the volcano in the Twin Giants section where the teleporter is, before we enter the comet above Twin Giants? When we start it looks as if it is over the first pyramid in Three Points.

Sidenote: when I finished putting all the stones in place in Three Points, one of the stones told a story that the first three races were of the Aztecan Dinos of Ice, Fire and Storm.

Since many people believed the Mayan Calendar predicted the destruction of Earth, the KI crew wanted to mimic the same to let us have an idea of what the destruction is like. Also, since the first three races created by Bartleby were Aztecan Dinos, it could be possibly be seen as Bartleby judging his children.

Maybe its me, but I love the sounds of the meteors hitting Azteca everywhere.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
wizardrokz on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Azteca has a very sad ending

I think I know why KI made this a part of the storyline:

Azteca, first of all, is dinosaurs. Dinosaurs got killed by a real comet billions of years ago, if there is a comet coming with dinos, they are most likely going to become destroyed.

If I am correct, this world came out on 2012. The Mayans were an acient civilization who predicted an apocolipse in 2012. This world is Mayan themed, it has the temples and all.....

The general idea of the world pretty much brings on the ending....It is said, I know
I spot two flwas here, though very small ones, here they are:

First one: You said that dinosaurs got killed by a real comet billions of years ago, well that is just theory, it is unknown if it is true.

Second one: Mayans did not predict an apocalypse December 21st 2012... at all. They even drew pictures of people praising them in year 2040, it was just the end of the first mayan calendar, starting another one.

Though, yes azteca ends very sadly, not everything has to end on a happy note, it just wants us to kill Morganthe that much more.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Roberto Angleblade on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
I spot two flwas here, though very small ones, here they are:

First one: You said that dinosaurs got killed by a real comet billions of years ago, well that is just theory, it is unknown if it is true.

Second one: Mayans did not predict an apocalypse December 21st 2012... at all. They even drew pictures of people praising them in year 2040, it was just the end of the first mayan calendar, starting another one.

Though, yes azteca ends very sadly, not everything has to end on a happy note, it just wants us to kill Morganthe that much more.
Well most people know these "flaws" as fact and they are what KI used