Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bundle for the Game - A Zoo Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I have been playing for seven years now, love the game so much I have four accounts. Mine, and one for each of my grandchildren. They all have memberships and we now can play together anywhere in the spiral.

I have over three hundred pets and numerous mounts, but you limit how many I can put inside or outside my home.

From hatiching I have many multiple pets and have bought many cards to get stuff and more pets.

Why not offer a Zoo Bundle. No house, but set up with areas for you pets and mounts. Maybe signage for the areas and allow 250 pets/mounts to be placed there and if we buy bric n brack and additional amount of pets and mounts. We can label the areas and so off our pets/mounts to other wiz friends.

We could have an aviary for our bird pets, a cold area for our new seals and penguins, individual
areas for other pets maybe even cages to put multiple like pets in or like the fish tanks nine pets in the same area, also and aquarium area for your fish pets. It can be very cool. I know my grandkids would love it.

Anyway just a thought...keep up the good work:)

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
This, with a little tweaking, Can become a very good bundle! I would certainly buy it. Just like you i have collected various pets and such so a special "habitat" for them would be very nice. I'm still thinking we're would i put all those piggles.

The only issue is that if this was a bundle then the areas would be exact so anyone who would buy the bundle would get a arctic habitat like everyone else. Maybe a pack? more accesible and more of a randomness factor when it comes to habitats. They could even update it constently giving more habitats.

But again this is your idea and you can expand it however you like to. Just giving a quick suggestion.

Also quick question: Would the habitats be like the private fishing retreat? you shrink to it's size or would it be like something you could place in your house.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I love and support any and all pet bundles; zoo, circus, pet islands, with pet PvP, large screen pet viewing screen to compare all your pets through, a pet training area (what; in a players house - that's just awesome, wonderful crazy talk!?!), pet play area where multiple player pets can freely roam together (what; that's even more crazy talk), and then there's of course all the pet furniture and pet features exclusive for pet housing bundles...

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I agree completely. I managed to create a really great zoo in one of the Wysteria Villa properties using only "realistic" animals, but I was limited because of the 50/50 pet limit. I didn't just include animals - each one had a realistic habitat. It required a lot of work and patience, but the pet limitation cramped what I could accomplish.

I wish KI would consider creating a property or bundle precisely for this purpose.

Great idea!

Happy Wizarding!
Suzanne

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
SabrinaWildStorm on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
I have been playing for seven years now, love the game so much I have four accounts. Mine, and one for each of my grandchildren. They all have memberships and we now can play together anywhere in the spiral.

I have over three hundred pets and numerous mounts, but you limit how many I can put inside or outside my home.

From hatiching I have many multiple pets and have bought many cards to get stuff and more pets.

Why not offer a Zoo Bundle. No house, but set up with areas for you pets and mounts. Maybe signage for the areas and allow 250 pets/mounts to be placed there and if we buy bric n brack and additional amount of pets and mounts. We can label the areas and so off our pets/mounts to other wiz friends.

We could have an aviary for our bird pets, a cold area for our new seals and penguins, individual
areas for other pets maybe even cages to put multiple like pets in or like the fish tanks nine pets in the same area, also and aquarium area for your fish pets. It can be very cool. I know my grandkids would love it.

Anyway just a thought...keep up the good work:)
  • Great idea. Since this is a bundle, here's what the card would sort a look like: Zafarian Zoo Bundle $29 ( image of a player riding a zebra mount) Zookeeper's Castle Zookeeper's Attire Wonderous Zebra Mount Zookeeper's Sabercat (basically sabercat pet with mini zookeeper attire on)