Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleting inactive people from Friends list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
My friends list is nearing full and I would like to delete inactive friends to make space for new ones. The problem is I don't know which ones are inactive. I have an idea of some who are, but it could just be I am missing them while they are online. It would be great if you had the option to show the friends list in order of when they have been on, so that you know who to delete. I hope you take this idea into consideration!

-Joseph thunder rider 30

Defender
May 06, 2011
Champ5051 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
My friends list is nearing full and I would like to delete inactive friends to make space for new ones. The problem is I don't know which ones are inactive. I have an idea of some who are, but it could just be I am missing them while they are online. It would be great if you had the option to show the friends list in order of when they have been on, so that you know who to delete. I hope you take this idea into consideration!

-Joseph thunder rider 30
I don't know if I'm correct or not, but I think their image becomes a waving wizard after being inactive for a long time. Also, if you don't know who the wizard is, then you can remove them, I guess.

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100