Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tim tim snake eye glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
So I was doing the Black Palace with a friend and we got to Tim Tim Snakeeye. I died, teleported out, used a potion, and teleported back in. I ran all the back to Tim Tim Snakeeye and ran into the battle just before my friend hit the final blow (before it could come up with my cards). He was defeated, but it didn't register the fact that he was defeated. I kept saying "defeat source of corruption in the black palace" on my quest marker. Every time I ran back to the place that Tim Tim Snakeeye would be it would repeat the sentence he says before the battle.

What's going on?

-Morgan Stormheart

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You have to be in the battle when the boss dies to get the quest. Your friend shouldn't have killed it until you got back. That will happen in any dungeon. Always wait for the other player to have pips on the turn to hit for kill. It's not a glitch, it's just bad timing.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
(Sigh), I guess this means I have to do the whole Black Palace again, oh well. Thank you for the help anyway, it's much appreciated!